We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So freeps get, or will get, pvp rank gated LI's, but still need to pve to advance them?

Quote Originally Posted by PureWorgNakh View Post
    Edit : There really needs to be crafted relics at the PVP vendor which are gated by RANK.

Rank 5 : Decent relic
    Rank 8 : Good relic
    Rank 10 : Great relic
    Rank 13 : Awesome relic
    There is half-truths in troll posts. Freeps need to advance in pvp by pvping to balance out accessibility.

Store = Convenience = Sell Crafted Relics in Store

That way , people who want to craft can craft, and people who don't want or don't have time to craft have an option

Store = Convenience = Sell Crafted Relics in Store

That way , people who want to craft can craft, and people who don't want or don't have time to craft have an option
    alright 20 000 tp then
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by JonXu View Post
    alright 20 000 tp then
    Should cost same as other True Relics

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    yay another thread I want it easy and I want it now and then they wonder why the game holds no entertainment value anymore ^^
    don't be asinine, it's not difficult to get the relic just takes a long period of time and boredom. crafting isn't entertaining to begin with.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    don't be asinine, it's not difficult to get the relic just takes a long period of time and boredom. crafting isn't entertaining to begin with.
    Agreed

Many people enjoy crafting and there should be unique rewards but to lockout a much needed Combat Relic from all non-crafters is just plain unfair

Aren't relics considered gear? We're asking gear to be sold on the store?

What reason is there to do anything but buy your character on the store then?
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Make no mistake the root problem with pvmp is unequal accessibility. Freeps need to pve in order to pvp. Following this endless cycle is ridiculous. The only way this game will see balanced populations along with faction balance is to allow freeps to advance in pvp by pvping. If that includes the store then there is no reason not to.

Also allow freeps to earn item xp from killing creeps, unless they already do. The more freeps able to advance in pvp by pvping the better and if that means throwing it on the store as well then why not?

Like a broken record, people don't want to diminish freeps ability to become more powerful with more pve stats they get yet also wish for balanced pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Aren't relics considered gear? We're asking gear to be sold on the store?

What reason is there to do anything but buy your character on the store then?
    They sell relics for the other slots on the Store

Search : True Relic

Quote Originally Posted by ssSteele View Post
    Make no mistake the root problem with pvmp is unequal accessibility. Freeps need to pve in order to pvp.
    As do creeps. Those maps take weeks/months of doing quests.

Also,

Last edited by BirdofHermes; Jun 11 2013 at 06:18 PM.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    As do creeps. Those maps take weeks/months of doing quests.
    Auto level every freep for the ettens and tie traits, virtues, gear, LI's, stat scrolls, and everything else for combat proficiency and tie it to rank and comms so that a freep can advance solely off of pvp'ing. Keep the questing for pvp mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    These are free to play forums on an almost 7 year game that was sold to a company wanting a foothold in a secure digital to real currency exchange for a billion dollar market which is lotr/hobbit. Every thread in this small disgruntled corner of the forums are or ends up as a troll thread.

Besides I already said above this is more entertaining than the game is currently.

They sell relics for the other slots on the Store

Search : True Relic
    Crafted relics are just that. Crafted relics. Time, effort, and gold will be put into it. If you want those relics you can buy from the store buy buying the crafting tiers + crafting guild access.

Or you know, crafting.

OR, you can make gold crafted relics sellable on the AH. Better than the LOTRO store.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2