We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Crafted Relics on Store : It is time

I mean the GOOD ones

Creeps can buy any skill on the Store so why are the best Crafted Relics bound to crafter?

Why should I have to grind 85 levels of crafting to unlock a decent crafted relic?

Nothing against crafters...to each his own...its just not something I have time for

Edit : There really needs to be crafted relics at the PVP vendor which are gated by RANK.

Rank 5 : Decent relic
    Rank 8 : Good relic
    Rank 10 : Great relic
    Rank 13 : Awesome relic
    Last edited by PureWorgNakh; Jun 08 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PureWorgNakh View Post
    I mean the GOOD ones

Creeps can buy any skill on the Store so why are the best Crafted Relics bound to crafter?

Why should I have to grind 85 levels of crafting to unlock a decent crafted relic?

Nothing against crafters...to each his own...its just not something I have time for
    Sure.

Why not.

Make everything purchasable in the store.

All your levels. Every piece of armor and jewelry. Every weapon. Raid? Hytbold? Moors? Sure why not.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Quote Originally Posted by l4j View Post
    Sure.

Why not.

Make everything purchasable in the store.

All your levels. Every piece of armor and jewelry. Every weapon. Raid? Hytbold? Moors? Sure why not.
    Ranks, you forgot ranks;

On sale now, get the most of the those BFP's and invest in the rank sale now, 10,000tp per rank

(Ranks must be bought in order. Turbine is not responsible for any loss of skill or achievement you may experience through purchasing ranks online. Turbine advises you to seek independent advice before pursuing this course of action. Side effects may include disruption of game mechanics and headaches and nausea in players around you. Depression may occur in some rare cases when players come to regret how low the game could sink.)
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

The other relics are on Store...why not these

The whole concept of the Store is to save time (and to profit Turbine, of course)

Crafting requires a lot of time

I cannot even fathom how people are still falling for your troll posts, Pureblood. Incomprehensible.

Dis Please!! This game needs some more P2W! Its not enough already. As a blue name once said "The Lotro store offers convinience and not advantage" Lolololol, never gets old muahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I cannot even fathom how people are still falling for your troll posts, Pureblood. Incomprehensible.
    Shhhhh! This is more fun than what you can have in-game nowdays!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    This is more fun than what you can have in-game nowdays!
    Exactly why farming forum rep is against the rules while farming game rank is not. The forums are a far superior form of entertainment!

Why should anyone have to grind Crafting to max just to unlock one relic?

Ridiculous

These need to be on the Store. If you enjoy crafting, great, but not everyone does

Troll post or not, its a valid point.

Store, make them unbound, pvp/pve vendor, it makes no difference to me.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post

So say we all

Crafting is no longer a grind. Use your money in the store! Buy ingredient packs! But craft accelerators! Buy the craft repution boosters and you can be have your relic in no time just use that tp. There is even a sale going on now. No reason for this thread at all.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We already saw special PvP relics in Moors. No reason not to have more of them.

As for "crafting relic" only, skipping already monetized crafting path results in additional reason to monetize relic itself. Not sure if such option is preferable - and we know Turbine should not be given additional reasons.

How about non-crafting equivalents of True Relics for example, just more... PvP-centric?

Quote Originally Posted by catrean View Post
    Crafting is no longer a grind. Use your money in the store! Buy ingredient packs! But craft accelerators! Buy the craft repution boosters and you can be have your relic in no time just use that tp. There is even a sale going on now. No reason for this thread at all.
    Can you calculate how much TP it would cost to acquire the Rep needed for the Relic?

Also...why exactly are CRAFTERS....rewarded with COMBAT relics????????????????????

Shouldn't they be rewarded with something that benefits CRAFTING....(Just a wild thought)

Reward them with a rare crafting recipe, not a rare combat relic (Sorry...just being logical)
    Last edited by PureWorgNakh; Jun 09 2013 at 09:38 AM.

yay another thread I want it easy and I want it now and then they wonder why the game holds no entertainment value anymore ^^

It's one of the few things useful left for max lvl/max rep crafters. So, thanks but no. But since it's an obvious trolling thread (and trying way too hard) i'm not sure why i'm even bothered to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post

Ah, heck, why not just make it so every character can do all the different crafts and join all the guilds at the same time. That way you can make everything on one character and not need to get anyone else, or any other characters, involved to make crafted gear.

Oh! Even better. In the spirit of this thread, why not make all the Guild Rep items purchasable in the store too! Along with all the Raid and Rep gear. That way you won't need to actually do any crafting. You won't need to actually do anything at all. You can just create the character, then buy everything from the store.

Seems like a win (for someone at least) to me!
    Last edited by l4j; Jun 09 2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Quote Originally Posted by l4j View Post
    Ah, heck, why not just make it so every character can do all the different crafts and join all the guilds at the same time. That way you can make everything on one character and not need to get anyone else, or any other characters, involved to make crafted gear.

Oh! Even better. In the spirit of this thread, why not make all the Guild Rep items purchasable in the store too! Along with all the Raid and Rep gear. That way you won't need to actually do any crafting. You won't need to actually do anything at all. You can just create the character, then buy everything from the store.

Seems like a win (for someone at least) to me!
    REWARD CRAFTERS with CRAFTING STUFF

REWARD PVP PLAYERS with PVP STUFF

COMBAT RELICS = PVP STUFF

What if crafter had to fight more than once to earn ingredients for his relic? That's how a lot of people get their Compendium, which is a must-have for BoA relic. That's how a lot of them get their resources. Heck, add Faction Rep requirement for Crafted Relic and almost 100% will have to be involved in combat.

Sure, not everybody does that, some buy Compendium/resources from AH - but what if you are a rank-farmer? Do you "deserve" PvP reward as well?

Finally, as long as "combat relics" are not PvP-centric (like those old ones for other slots were), they have no exclusive connection with PvP. You might as well sell trash you get from PvP and use gold to buy BoE relic from AH. Here you go, a PvP path!

Crafted Relics On Store: It is time

Really? By this logic crafters should only be able to craft things to help them with crafting. They should no longer be allowed craft armour or weapons, just crafting related items....
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

Devs will likely take the OPs post seriously.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

*cough* Fellowship DF *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Amdul View Post
    Really? By this logic crafters should only be able to craft things to help them with crafting. They should no longer be allowed craft armour or weapons, just crafting related items....
    Awesome...and for my Slayer Deed reward I should get a rare crafting recipe...Just as Crafters are rewarded with combat relics...Makes perfect sense

Is there anything that makes sense in this game o.O Huh,and here i was,thinking that ezmode is for pvp only...shame,really like lotr but this....this isnt lotr,its something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Saenanthra View Post
    Is there anything that makes sense in this game o.O Huh,and here i was,thinking that ezmode is for pvp only...shame,really like lotr but this....this isnt lotr,its something else...
    It makes sense that a Device of Battle should be acquired by battle

Awesome...and for my Slayer Deed reward I should get a rare crafting recipe...Just as Crafters are rewarded with combat relics...Makes perfect sense
    It makes sense that a Device of Battle should be acquired by battle
    erhm and u want to buy combat stuff from store? having apic battle obtaining turbine points?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast