We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Plugins and plugin manager not working?

Since this past Tuesday/Wednesday, my plugins have ceased being found by the game client.

This coincides with the latest login issues.

Has anybody had occasions where the plugins just seem to vanish? Any fixes, tricks?
    Founder, Leader - www.SonsOfNumenor.com

Since about the same time, I have been unable to get my PvMP+ and one other plugin to load... Fortunately, my combat analysis and buffbars plugins are still working
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Pleasefarmme-Reaver Eremourn-Burglar Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

my combat analysis is not working
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

I too have this issue and since it doesn't seem as though there is an answer, I guess I will just reinstall the game.

I take it now we wait fro the plugin author to update plugins?

I need more quick slots.

I did as I said I was going to do and reinstall the game. It did fix my plugin issues. They were seen by the game upon logging in after the reinstall.