We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Rank 9

Rank 9

So out of curiosity, how much overall renown/infamy do you to get to rank 9? Trying to decide if I should buy a skill from turbine store or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Earvron View Post
    So out of curiosity, how much overall renown/infamy do you to get to rank 9? Trying to decide if I should buy a skill from turbine store or not.
    Rank 9 to 10 - 150k
    Rank 8 to 9 - 112.5k
    Rank 7 to 8 - 75k
    Rank 6 to 7 - erm 37.5k
    Rank 5 or less meh

The real question is :

1. how regularly do you play?
    2. What toon do you play?
    3. What is the nature of the server you play on?
    4. Do you enhance that gain?

A player using no store or destiny point enhancers could make anything from 2k to 13k a day depending on the server and length of time online.

An irregular player, playing on a weaker toon on a server with a regular disadvantage could take absolutely ages to reach rank 9.

On a busy server, on hte side with the advantage, with a strong toon, it cold be done in .. well a month or two, less if you were obsessive.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Never mind. Find them

Unhappy

Hmmm.... Ok thanks for reply. Unfortunately I play on a low populated server on pvmp. When there is action it will usually last only 1-3 hours. So getting to rank 9 for me might take a little longer than expected

Be warned if you haven't seen it already that both creeps and freeps have a tendency to slap a 'store bought' or 'paytowin' label on folks who use items or skills from the store. It's nonsense but it happens often. Know your community before making the purchase.