We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character undelete

Anyone knows when the undelete service will be back?

No undelete

It is my understanding that once a character is deleted there is no way of getting them undeleted. I looked into this a while ago when I deleted a character and the information I found said that they do not nor do they plan to introduce a character undelete option. This is why you get the prompt of 'are you sure' when you opt to delete characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonera View Post
    It is my understanding that once a character is deleted there is no way of getting them undeleted. I looked into this a while ago when I deleted a character and the information I found said that they do not nor do they plan to introduce a character undelete option. This is why you get the prompt of 'are you sure' when you opt to delete characters.
    Starting a few years back, no characters are permanently deleted. You can always get a deleted character back via the Premium Character Undelete service. Unfortunately starting around March 5, 2013 Turbine stopped accepting any Premium service requests for character transfers, character renames, character undeletes ... with not ETA for resumption of the service.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.