We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: For Gwenda

For Gwenda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMJhW480WA

A tribute vid for Gwenda. Pls comment on youtube and let everyone know just how special she was to all of us here on Meneldor.

If anyone has the ability to get in contact w/ Eyetake and Ao pls send the vid to them.

Watch in HD and Full screen pls.

Thank you,

Ridd
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post

A tribute vid for Gwenda. Pls comment on youtube and let everyone know just how special she was to all of us here on Meneldor.

If anyone has the ability to get in contact w/ Eyetake and Ao pls send the vid to them.

Thank you,

Ridd
    Ridduk you're a first class person and alot of people including myself could take a lesson from you, well done good sir well done and cheer!!!
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Ridduk you're a first class person and alot of people including myself could take a lesson from you, well done good sir well done and cheer!!!

Thanks Elmo, i appreciate the kind words sir.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Thank you,

Ridd
    great video ridduk, I commented! Did you share it on her facebook page?
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    great video ridduk, I commented! Did you share it on her facebook page?
    Ty Amy. I dont use Facebook but if you or someone else would be kind enough to share , it would be much appreciated.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Ty Amy. I dont use Facebook but if you or someone else would be kind enough to share , it would be much appreciated.
    Shared on FB.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Gwenda Showing me how to dance.

Gwenda and I fighting side by side defending TR

Miss you Gwenda.
    Tambaz warden of Meneldor

3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    WTH I know I'v logged in since October and asked how Gwenda was and no one told me, I was one of the 1st people she told about her ongoing battle w/ cancer.

Gwenda is hands down one of the best persons I have ever met in any game, her whole philosophy about the game and even life was such that she brought happiness to everyone around her. She was the kind of person who would drop everything to help someone else, as was the case w/ me anytime I was freepside since I'd usually get lost or confused, She will truly be missed.

this is the only screenshot I have of her, it was after a 1v1 in which she beat me badly and decided to let me live.
    Last edited by Rohan1240; Jun 12 2013 at 03:06 PM.
    [Color=red]-Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg [/color]
    Originator of the 1st [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?143813-the-good-1v1-thread]Good 1v1 Thread [/url](Meneldor)

Gwenda/Underwhere/Heather

Those of us who were lucky enough to be friends with Heather knew how special and unique she was. I was fortunate enough to spend 3 years with Heather and I will miss her forever.

Gwenda was a champion pie giver but lets not forget Underwhere;

Real life;

She had to be tough enough to 1v1 her cancer.

She LOVED everyone!

My family held a Celebration of Life for Heather. We released balloons with notes written all over them(lots of *hugs*) for her to read.

Mike - Maddoc
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204010000003212/signature.png]Maddoc[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TorAvalon View Post
    Those of us who were lucky enough to be friends with Heather knew how special and unique she was. I was fortunate enough to spend 3 years with Heather and I will miss her forever.

Gwenda was a champion pie giver but lets not forget Underwhere;

Real life;

She had to be tough enough to 1v1 her cancer.

She LOVED everyone!

My family held a Celebration of Life for Heather. We released balloons with notes written all over them(lots of *hugs*) for her to read.

Mike - Maddoc
    she was unique,awesome,super,friendly, kind,giving etc... type of person in game and i can tell by the way she held herself she was like that in IRL.

Great people die young for the reason and maybe theres a purpose but she will be missed i can think of her talking and start LOL'ing everytime because of just the crazy things she'd say.

Cheers Heather

Vote for Elmo as Mr. Meneldor. Great quote from Einstein btw...

Until we meet again, Heather. <3
    Last edited by Blackheart-Fury; Jun 26 2013 at 01:16 AM.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

I haven't been playing lotro much for about the last year, I had no idea, I'm very sorry to hear about this. Words will not console those that knew Gwenda. The next time I do log is Meneldor will be a sadder place at least for me.

Orladen

Well like lordbobr said I havent been playing long either monster play for about a year and lotro for about 2 years. But anyway this is such a sad story, to her friends and family I feel really sorry and hope that you guys are okay. I don't really know the right words to say for this but in a short way I feel really sorry for all of you and for heather. And all of her friends here are great friends and really care for her. Again im so sorry for your loss and i wish you all my best.

For Gwenda, Lest we forget..

We visited the Hospice where Heather passed away a year ago today. Her bright wit, smile and talent will be forever missed by all those who had the pleasure of knowing her. May you rest in peace, always remembered.

Paz y Amor
    Mike - Toravalon/Maddoc

Quote Originally Posted by hkaiser998 View Post
    For Gwenda, Lest we forget..

We visited the Hospice where Heather passed away a year ago today. Her bright wit, smile and talent will be forever missed by all those who had the pleasure of knowing her. May you rest in peace, always remembered.

Paz y Amor
    Mike - Toravalon/Maddoc

Theres a picture of a beautiful person inside and out.

the world needs more people like her in it.

Cheers

Good evening all.

I am deeply saddened by this loss of a wonderful human being projecting her gem personality for the LOTRO community to enjoy. I would like to pass on my sincerest condolences to her friends and family - please know she was a joy to all who crossed her and will be missed on the highest order and tier. May she rest in peace.

Ridduk - Excellent video and tribute, hats off to you.

- Dook / Tock

Gwenda is a true example of strength. Despite her sickness she never let it get her down. She'd always log in and make some funny comment that you couldn't help but laugh at. A truly positive person who was great to get to know. Some people get terminal illnesses and just shut down but not her. She touched many peoples lives in her time in LOTRO. RIP Undies!
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

The world is a lesser place without you in it , Heather. You will always be missed.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

QQ

Light and love!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220800000008e4ba/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Acer i.mmortal k.night