We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First rank 15 *spwit*

As much as i hate you i have to say congrats on being the first to farm to rank fifteen on our server.
    All things considered i still hate you.
    [COLOR=#daa520]"I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800000]-Niccolo Machiaveli[/COLOR]

Grats Spwit!! you still inspire fear on Meneldor.
    Remeber the days of keeping Spwithallow and our friend the mayor safe? yah that was fun

Grats spwit on rank 15!

I dont know you, but its good to see a fellow hunter get the highest prestigious rank in game. Though I dont think rank is as much of an accomplishment nowadays, you can't deny how much work someone has put in to get rank 15, being first on the server as well (though not originally from Gladden , but I respect most Meneldorians a la Node) ! I'm honestly surprised you transferred to Gladden since it's way past its glory days, but humbled at the same time. Congratulations, sure it's well deserved! War-tab!

For this as well, you deserve this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixG8pfncOs

-Ewoc, Rank 9 Dwarf Chode Hunter.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Jun 05 2013 at 08:24 PM.

Big thanks to all the fallen creeps who made that possible. You will still see me around in the moors, don't worry.

You have been playing for: 7 months 2 weeks 1 day 10 hours 48 minutes 30 seconds.

And for the unhappy/jealous people who are thinking I farmed it, like my friend who was in a hurry to start the thread;

http://dailystats.theblackappendage..../gladden/Spwit
    Last edited by PuduBatt; Jun 05 2013 at 05:49 PM.
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Big grats!!

Wear that shmexy cloak with pride, you've earned it!
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Grats Spwit on finishing your rank on Gladden! Are you transferring back to your home server, like you mentioned, or just done with lotro for a while, now that you accomplished your long term goal?
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

sorry

And for the unhappy/jealous people who are thinking I farmed it, like my friend who was in a hurry to start the thread;

*edit*Sorry i mistook you for somebody else on this server who farms i did not realize that you transfered here from somwhere else i have been gon for quite some time.*/edit*
    [COLOR=#daa520]"I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800000]-Niccolo Machiaveli[/COLOR]

Grats spwit.I had fun groupin with you when i played freepside when you would join my fail groups. Now you can kill everyone else and not me since you have your rank.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Grats Spwit on finishing your rank on Gladden! Are you transferring back to your home server, like you mentioned, or just done with lotro for a while, now that you accomplished your long term goal?
    I know I've said so. Tbh, I wanted to go back on M to hit rank over there, I miss my friends. But I made new ones over here and I'm enjoying Gladden PvP a lot.

You're still going to see me around in the moors for sure, I'm addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenleeSmythe View Post

*edit*Sorry i mistook you for somebody else on this server who farms i did not realize that you transfered here from somwhere else i have been gon for quite some time.*/edit*
    Apologies accepted
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Grats Spwitteh!!!

Haters gonna hate, but they hate you coz you own them. Teehee!

Onwards to rank err... 16! Yay
    Berryx - Rank 15 - Meneldor

Time to get rank15 on a creep now! Grats

grats charm. you weren't around long but we had some fun fights
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Congrats Captain-General!!

Thanks for all the tips, hints and inspiration, it was seeing you and Althorr hunting that made me go back on Mu.

I hope you'll still find things to do in Moors, even after reaching the top (just don't roll a creep now)
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Félicitations Spwit. Great achievement.
    Hagzu

Congrats Spwit!! You did it a heck of a lot faster than you expected lol...

And you totally should roll a warg, er.... creep!

Again, congratulations!
    lvl 105 Guardian | 102 Mini | 64 Hunter | 46 Warden | Lukiluk - r10 Warg | r6 Defiler | r6 WL

Twitch.tv/Arathaert | Youtube.com/ArathaertTV | Guardian Guide

Congratulations Spwit! Always fun to see you in the moors as you've worked this last renown with us, and hope to continue to see you around.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Grats Spwit!
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

No matter if you like the guy or not, getting rank 15 by not farming takes a lot of time and effort. Big grats!
    Last edited by Vinirefacias; Jun 06 2013 at 04:48 PM.

[QUOTE=PuduBatt;6813778]Big thanks to all the fallen creeps who made that possible.

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!lol Gratz, happy to see this world have someone on it get rank 15. gratz again on rank

Congratulations. I love catching you out of stealth.

Gratz on an amazing feat! R15 ain't no walk in the part!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Vic is still my hero
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000009f3de/signature.png]Onlonakh[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=#0080ff][B]Ulwic[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#bf8000](Capt)[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#0080ff][B]Halwic[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#bf8000](Burg)[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]|[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff][B]Eldinwic[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#bf8000](Hnt)[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]|[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff][B]Corowic[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#bf8000](LM)[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]|[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff][B]Glorinwic[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#bf8000](Mins)[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#bf4000]Onlonakh[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Rank 7 Warleader[/COLOR] | [B][COLOR=#bf4000]Invalidtarget[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Rank 6 Defiler[/COLOR] | [B][COLOR=#bf4000]Rilgash[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Rank 5 Warg[/COLOR] | [B][COLOR=#bf4000]Gildraen[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Rank 5 Spider[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Grats dude. Hope the farming accusations are unfounded....Didn't strike me as a farmer in your short stint on Crick.
    On to your next goal whatever that may be!
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Gratz Spwit !!!

Gratz spwit Rang 15. Wow tu tes rendu la vite ! J,ai ben hate de te voir sur meneldor ! Bon ben quelle tu vas ranker a rang 15 asteur allumette ou Jovar ? lol a+ et Gratz encore Buddy !

ZEROK :0) !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast