We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Out of Bounders (Laurelin Med-Hvy RP NA/EST)

Greetings all,

It has been some time since I spoke to all of you. I am Limdalen Nimblefinger and I've returned from a long journey to begin building the ranks of the Out of Bounders again. Many of my bretheren have traveled to other locals 'Far Far away' and so I'm looking to get others to join the cause. Here is the original charter.

Our OfficialCharter

Peopleof the Shire! I was once like you. I grew barley, hay, apples and pears on land that has been in my family for 3 generations. Then I had my eyes opened to the Dangers that confront the Shire!

A large Goblin tribe has settled in the Greenfields above Bockenbornings! Bullroarer Took would be appalled! Dwarven Raiders in Needlehole, Brigands in Tookland and Orc outside Buckland!! Something is dreadfully wrong!

In places beyond our borders, it only gets worse! Towns better defended than ours have been burned to the ground! Crops stolen! Innocents murdered or worse!

I know what you fine Hobbits are saying!! “Don’t look for trouble and none will look for you!” “That it’s Big Folk trouble, let them deal with it!” Well the Big folk are dealing with it!

Rangers,Men, Elves and Dwarves, have given their blood and very lives to make sure the Shire remains untroubled! But the enemy is powerful and many. How soon until these heroes go to look after their own troubles? The Elves are leaving these shores. The dwarves delve deeper into their mountains. Men alone cannot hold back this tide without help!

To that end I am building a group of volunteers….”The Out of Bounders”.

Our purpose is threefold.
    · Firstly, to go outside the Shire to pick up the Shire’s end of the slack that is being held by Elf, Man and Dwarf. We’re scouting enemy territory, defending innocents, or adding clubs or blades where they are lacking.

· Second (Perhaps the more important) Bring some measure of the peace we’ve enjoyed here, to those who have thus far given us that peace without reward or remembrance. We’re bringing a slice of warm spiced apple pie to a Ranger in Estelidin. We’re sharing a pouch of Longbottom leaf with a dwarf who walked out of the wyrm’s maw of Angmar. Lightening the heart of an elf on the late watch with the finest Shire songs! Give these heroes a taste of what we enjoy and gladden their hearts in the Dark.

· Lastly we must bring the stories and the names of those who have fought or died for us, back to the Shire so that all may know them. We must ensure the honored living and dead are not truly unsung heroes.

Many hands make for light work. We look for other hobbits of ill repute (who feel as we do) and Big Folk who enjoy the finer things in life to join us. We understand our reputations are plummeting by the minute. We’ll miss the birthday party invitations, but sleep better knowing that there could be another birthday.

If you wish for a more discrete dialog, drop me a post (Limdalen, Laurelinserver) and I will seek you out to see how you wish to help.

(OOC: A Mature, Moderate to heavy RP guild around theprecepts and ideas in the Charter above. This will not be a militaryband/militia kin with boot camps patrols, and such. This is a looser association with red linen cloaks as our only uniform. I would like to actually reach out to other kinships in the idea that they are the interactive connection to the static NPCs that we all interact with. We’re on a Roleplay server so I’d like us to become the morale boosters of middle earth. Someone in another kin need’s armor, we make it. Someone needs Dyes, our scholars make them. A fellowship need an extra set of hands for a raid, we step in to fill the gap. I’m also interested in arranging RP events sponsored by the Guild in various places in Middle earth that could use a good cheering up. I hope this kin is of interest to others. “The Out of Bounders”!)