We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Highest Dev. Crit

Hey there. Just wondering what your highest devastating critical on any attack is on a even level? (So no greens or Greys)

only 8,838 on Samborg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000017383f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If you want the chance for big numbers, trait 5 red, get Cool Burn capstone and get 2 Hytbold Bowmaster, 2 Erebor Bowmaster, Malledhrim Hunter's Boots and Cardolan Hunter's Token.
    Slot 2 dev crit magnitude relics. I SUSPECT with all that stuff, raid buffs etc Heart Seeker should really smack mobs upside the head.

I don't do that, I'm all pen-shot, blood arrow and swift bow in blue. That said, I did manage a 12k heart-seeker on Sambrog.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

I have done 25k HS back in bfe t1 farming with burgs and oathbreakers, but in something like sambrog I usually can do around 16k-20k with my HS.