We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down TEAL Drop Rate disparity is horrid! GB/Annu 1 drop in 3 runs,Fornost/ITA 0 in 50+!

I am beyond frustrated and cannot comprehend the difference in drop rates between these instance clusters.
    Why if I run GB or Annuminas will I get a teal every 2-3 runs, even the erebor cluster, these have reasonable drop rates. Mirkwood cluster as well can eventually yield a teal drop.
    Then we come to fornost and the In their absence clusters, the drop rate is absolutely revolting! I personally have done more than 30 fornost water t2 CM, and at least 10 of each of the other 3 fornosts T2 CM and have Never seen 1 single TEAL Drop yet.
    None.
    In their absence I have done more than 40 NCF T2CM, more than 100 Stoneheight T2CM, with 0, yes I am not exagerating 0 Teal Might or Agi drops.
    No wonder people don't want to play this game these days. What is going on with these drop rates I can not comprehend it.

Suggestion? Please normalise these instance drop rates so that those few loyal lifetime players left who are still active might retain our sanity and enjoy having a small hope of a Teal item dropping some time before the next expansion launch. This post makes 0 remarks about Gold drops I am only referring to TEAL items.

I am all in for the new auto assigned loot system if loot was actually dropping!
    [center][color=#FF3399]<<Allurielle lvl100 Rune-keeper. Leader of Ever Watchful>>[/color][color=#009933] <<Allurwyn lvl 100 Captain>>[/color][color=#FFCC00] <<Allurwrath lvl 100 Beorning>>[/color] [/center]
    [center][color=#0066FF]Lifetime member of Elendilmir server. Currently residing on Landroval. [/color][/center]
    [center][color=#FF3300]"Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CHERUB View Post
    This post makes 0 remarks about Gold drops...
    Wasn't that one?
    Caffain - 100 Warden || Caffonin - 100 Runekeeper || Caffanis - 100 Beorning
    Caffuin - 100 Champion || Caffric - 75 Burglar (retired)
    Caffeldril - 100 Loremaster || Caff - 68 Hunter (retired)
    Caffendil - 85 Captain (retired) || Proud residents of the Crickhollow server

I am beyond frustrated and cannot comprehend the difference in drop rates between these instance clusters.
    This has been discussed and found to be true in multiple threads already.
    For all we know, Turbine is ignoring it, probably playing dumb, deaf and blind.

I am all in for the new auto assigned loot system if loot was actually dropping!
    I would go so far as to add "if it actually worked as randomly as intended".

SNy
    LotRO on Linux! http://SNy.name/LOTRO/
    Also home to the LI progression diagram.
    Find the new forums unreadable? Try my forum theme.