We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Memes the word!

Funny how fast one forgets what the zillions of icons on that skillbar were good for or when/why to use them. Guess you creeps had your fun with the fail champ fodder

LOLOL Nice Spwit.

Awesome thread!

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    LOL I was laughing so hard when I saw this one I almost cried

So far, I think this one is my favorite but most all of them have me lmao... Too bad this thread can't be copied to the regular Gladden Forum as well..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post

So far, I think this one is my favorite but most all of them have me lmao... Too bad this thread can't be copied to the regular Gladden Forum as well..
    Well, if you copy and paste the forum thread link, it technically could be in there Gun .

Here's two old ones I made in the past:

[CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Since I still can't actually play without crashing.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.

R.I.P

R.I.P everything I've ever posted. New forums doesn't work with photobucket appearently. Guess that Turbine read your petion to stop Tingur from posting cat pictures Vic.

Wow Revmag, are you feeling okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    R.I.P everything I've ever posted. New forums doesn't work with photobucket appearently. Guess that Turbine read your petion to stop Tingur from posting cat pictures Vic.
    I use photobucket. Still works. Maybe it is your cats! Exxxxxcccellent. No more personal avatars though. BOO.

Lool rev, saved.

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Wow Revmag, are you feeling okay?
    Yep, I'm fine. I was under the impression we were still bashing Taldag since I've been gone for ~x months. How are you, Clown?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Switch? Preferably not imageshack or tinypic because F those both. Use iminus, imgur, puu.sh, dropbox, etc. All of those have an API you can use to directly upload things from your PC without physically going to the website also.

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    Not exactly a PvMP meme, but have to test imgur...

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    Yep, I'm fine. I was under the impression we were still bashing Taldag since I've been gone for ~x months. How are you, Clown?
    I R peachy. Haven't played lotro for a small while. Maybe again someday. Shrug.

I was asking because your meme looked very personal, and ban worthy.
    Last edited by the_blah; Aug 02 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOABADKARMA2 View Post
    Remember the old days when there was no such thing as war-speech?
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

i do respect creeps and i could not be mean to them. Unless someone did very messed up thing's like ganking a 1v1 or killing me after me and another freep spar or killing that freep after we sparred. I love the times we all had on the battlefield(even the times i got zerged i admit i laughed a lot when i try to at least damage there defilier then all the creeps came to me lol)

but anyways i did not have have the heart to put bad things about creeps i respect. especially if a creep complimented me in a letter and for the great matches in our 1v1's and gave me somethings lol

And since i could not come up with a meme that is funny like all of yours so i decided to put a meme that is a bit out of the ordinary so i hope this counts as a meme

(it could be worse lol i could have turned him into a pokemon card with a evolve form)

i summon tingur in attack mode

i could have made one for philideas(sorry if i spelled his name wrong) but im not sure if he is mad from our match. i must admit it was a epic throw down

but i did made this(i don't want to point fingers at anyone) i think you all know the wargs im talking about

Last edited by zeldarules1308; Aug 02 2013 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    Remember the old days when there was no such thing as war-speech?
    We misses you, Perch.

i could have made one for philideas(sorry if i spelled his name wrong) but im not sure if he is mad from our match. i must admit it was a epic throw down

I dont recall holding any grudges in the moors right now. But i have taken a good blow to the head in the past week so you might need to refresh my memory. Who art thou?
    I know i don't do 1v1s(i guess is what you are talking about) very often so it should be a short list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post

I dont recall holding any grudges in the moors right now. But i have taken a good blow to the head in the past week so you might need to refresh my memory. Who art thou?
    I know i don't do 1v1s(i guess is what you are talking about) very often so it should be a short list.
    im anthaladan(most people cal me ant) a cappy in the moores

im not exactly sure if it was you or a warleader that looks like you(like a twin) sometimes i get distracted in the 1v1's im in that i forget peoples names lol.

all i remember is fighting a taskmaster rank warleader that challenged me to a 1v1 in a throw down to the death. and if my memory is correct i looked in my combat log and it said's philedias on that day.

i really got to try to remember people's names in 1v1's or at least make a vid to document the fight incase there are problems lol. but perhaps it was not not you lol. im sorry i thought i was fighting you lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeldarules1308 View Post
    im anthaladan(most people cal me ant) a cappy in the moores

im not exactly sure if it was you or a warleader that looks like you(like a twin) sometimes i get distracted in the 1v1's im in that i forget peoples names lol.

all i remember is fighting a taskmaster rank warleader that challenged me to a 1v1 in a throw down to the death. and if my memory is correct i looked in my combat log and it said's philedias on that day.

i really got to try to remember people's names in 1v1's or at least make a vid to document the fight incase there are problems lol. but perhaps it was not not you lol. im sorry i thought i was fighting you lol

That was me, i remember it i think it lasted for about 6 or more mins before i finally quit trying and let you go ahead and kill me(you were headed in that direction anyway since i ran out of power and had trouble dpsing through heals w/ the morale regen). It was fun since everyone wanted to sit there and watch 1v1s for a bit but i quickly get bored with them. I prefer to 1v1 a burg cause i can generally get them down pretty good, i quit 1v1ing yellow traits cause they just spam mez me. I figured it would be a change of pace to fight a cappy, who is pretty much a WL with more dps, who isnt heal traited. It was a good fight but i was out of power and you were gonna end up winning it anyway so i just went ahead and let you finish me off quicker than it was going to happen. Good fight not sure why you think i was mad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast