We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can Anyone Answer This About How To Avoid Wildermore Bugs?

I posted this is another thread but got no response. I need a definitive answer please before I enter Wildermore.
    -------------------------------------

I read another thread about how to avoid certain quest bugs.

But I am confused by conflicting information:

1. the first post says to do the exact following thing:

If you have the quest "They Deserve a Better fate" & are ready to turn it in to Cyneberg in Lornsettle make sure you do so BEFORE! you turn in other quests to her
    Everyone in the thread thanks him and says this is correct.

2. Later another poster says we all must do this exact thing

the order to turn these in is Paralyzed by Grief, They Deserve a Better Fate, Preparing for a Siege; and The Next Stage of Grief
    Everyone in the thread thanks him and says this is correct.

But notice they violate each others order?

1. Strategy one requires you to turn in They Deserve a Better fate before any other quest.
    2. Strategy two requires you to turn in They Deserve a Better fate after turning in Paralyzed by Grief.

I do not want to get there and screw up, please which is correct?

Option 2 is more correct than 1 (;. AFAIK you can't have the 4 quests open at the same time, so you automatically turn in "paralyzed" before "better fate". But you can have 3 quests open at a time, at which point:

(a) turn in "They Deserve a Better Fate " first, just to be sure.
    (b) turn in "The Next Stage of Grief " last, because that quests as the name suggest seems to advance some (phasing-) stage. This is a bit tricky because this quest is on the top of the list, so if you play on 'auto-pilot' it's easy to hand in first by accident.

At least this is how things progressed for me and I haven't had any deadlocks with it. Thanks to the original poster for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Svejakkes View Post
    Option 2 is more correct than 1 (;. AFAIK you can't have the 4 quests open at the same time, so you automatically turn in "paralyzed" before "better fate". But you can have 3 quests open at a time, at which point:

(a) turn in "They Deserve a Better Fate " first, just to be sure.
    (b) turn in "The Next Stage of Grief " last, because that quests as the name suggest seems to advance some (phasing-) stage. This is a bit tricky because this quest is on the top of the list, so if you play on 'auto-pilot' it's easy to hand in first by accident.

At least this is how things progressed for me and I haven't had any deadlocks with it. Thanks to the original poster for this.
    Excellent. Much appreciated, Svejakkes.

The simple solution is
    * pick up all quests from an npc
    * do them all
    * hand them all in
    * only then pick up the new ones

That way you don't hit any problems, and you don't have to remember which ones to watch out for!
    [center][COLOR="#ff0099"]A vote[/COLOR] [COLOR="#ff00cc"]for[/COLOR] [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Sapience [/COLOR][COLOR="#ff33ff"]is a[/COLOR] [COLOR="#ff66ff"]vote for[/COLOR] [COLOR="#ff99ff"]progress![/COLOR] [COLOR="#ffccff"]Vote today![/COLOR][/center]