We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Loottable

Loottable

Hello,
    I am looking for an addon for Lord of the Rings online, after I got used to it in WoW, I would not want to miss.
    It is a Itemoverview where something now drop, what is the drop chance. Divided into as verscheidensten instances (for example: I click on the tab at area Angmar, seeking CarnDum from me, and click on Modirith defeated because there shall be shown me that he can drop the housingitem with 10%).

For simplification yet because ansich link to the addon.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/atlasloot-enhanced

Sry for me bet English.

mfg

I don't think you'll find exactly what you're looking for. The LotRO Compendium plugin and the LotRO Wiki reference site will probably be the closest you'll find.

Compendium shows some basic information about where to find some drops. It may not list specific information; as an example, it shows that Auger drops in Carn Dum, not that it drops from the boss Helchgam.

No one knows drop rates with any certainty, as far as I know, so don't expect to find specifics about that.

I thank you sincerely,
    at least this is something I can ever use.