We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lost in the High Knolls

I seem to have run out of quests.

I've done all of the quests in Wildermore, as far as I know, including all of the Epic quests (AND the interludes), but I only show that I've done 3 of the 22 quests needed for the High Knolls.

Furthermore, it seems that I cannot start the Wildmore repeatables that start up after all of the quests are completed.

After doing some reading, the repeatables are supposed to start after I do an instance called "The Final Stand", which I cannot seem to find, nor can I find any other quests. I've stopped by every farm, every town and every place that I know that there is/was an NPC and am finding NOTHING.

Any suggestions?

Mmm. my guess would be that you haven't found Aldstan's cave - steading - in the high knolls. But you SHOULD have a quest that white-arrows you towards it, so your landscape line appears snapped at some point. From emory the sequence at high knolls starts with chopping down the banners at byre tor, then going into byre tor for an orc bash. My guess would be that you haven't cleared all five of the flagged houses, but it could be any or all of the quests in there. once done, they put you into a solo instance which involves running away from nurzum in byre tor. Once you have thrown yourself over a cliff to get away from that, you should then be en route for steading. So, go back to brye tor and tidy up?

I've been to Nona's cave which had me doing some quests in Byre Tor, but haven't been to the other cave you metioned. Do you know where the quests for Byre Tor start, aside from the Epic line?

I have literally been all over, but can't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderban View Post
    I've been to Nona's cave which had me doing some quests in Byre Tor, but haven't been to the other cave you metioned. Do you know where the quests for Byre Tor start, aside from the Epic line?

I have literally been all over, but can't find anything.
    Have you tried talking to the Byre Tor Stableman, I got the chop down banners from him and then the explore 5 houses, kill orcs's etc and it all rolled on from there as stated above

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieAle View Post
    Have you tried talking to the Byre Tor Stableman, I got the chop down banners from him and then the explore 5 houses, kill orcs's etc and it all rolled on from there as stated above
    The stablemaster? He doesn't have anything for me, just travel routes.

try contacting a gm ingame, they might be able to tell you where in the questchain you have missed a quest... (and where to pick it up)