We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steed of Rhun questions...for players or a Dev

Before I spend 2k TP (plus warsteed dye) on this horse, could someone who has purchased it please answer a couple of questions?

First, is the "normal" horse actually smokey black colored or the generic blonde sorrel?

Second, what bits actually dye on the warsteed version?

I know it's only come out in the store today, so I don't expect an answer right away. ::smiles::

Thanks, bunches!

-Goldrush
    Last edited by GoldrushSE; Jun 01 2013 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldrushSE View Post
    Before I spend 2k TP (plus warsteed dye) on this horse, could someone who has purchased it please answer a couple of questions?

First, is the "normal" horse actually smokey black colored or the generic blonde sorrel?

Second, what bits actually dye on the warsteed version?

I know it's only come out in the store today, so I don't expect an answer right away. ::smiles::

Thanks, bunches!

-Goldrush
    I would also love to see a photo of this horse!

I found the warsteed in Lalia's Market in Bree. But the cosmetics are on the generic 'grey' warsteed and clicking on it doesn't offer the 'try on' button to see how it looks dyed, since it comes on a regular steed, too. ::sighs::

-Goldrush

Pictures of the Steed of Rhûn

Above picture is a pure black Warsteed with the Rhûn cosmetics dyed Ered Luin Blue.

Above picture is the Steed of Rhûn as it is default (ie; non-Warsteed).

Personally, the orange/brownish parts don't work with my colour schemes, but I hope this helps you out. =)
    Last edited by indigoRayne; Jun 02 2013 at 02:32 AM.

Definitely helps! Thanks!

The pinkish default non-warsteed is kinda 'eh'.... and I wish all the orange dyed, but it's close enough, I think.

Much appreciated!

-Goldrush

Its a shame the Horses are so expensive. If they were a lot cheaper I would be tempted to collect them all.