We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A simple, fast and (imho) cool idea

Sometimes there is no good action because there is no leader. If freeps don't have a raid, creeps don't create and viceversa.
    Being a leader is hard, is a free effort and usually not rewarded. The idea is quite simple: Encourage more people to be the volunteer to create groups/raids.

How?

-Groups with 6-11 creeps/freeps, leader gets +10% infamy/glory gained.

-Groups with 12+ creeps/freeps, leader gets +20% infamy/glory gained.

I think Turbine won't read it or don't considere it, but...

+1 if you like the idea, -1 if you dont like it.

Hmm. That's actually a quite interesting idea.

Hrm.. maybe have a quest available in Grams and GV that requires ppl to lead grps for x amount of time and rewards a moderate amount of infamy/renown and comms at the end of the session?

Could also add certain objectives that the leader must complete in order to get said rewards such as take an op, capture a keep or maybe kill a certain amount of freeps/creeps.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

As someone who leads (or at least used to) quite often, I really don't think that this would play out as intended. Adding incentive for people to lead is going to create a whole lot of chiefs, with no indians to follow, so to speak. Some might figure this a good thing, as it would likely cause more groups of 6-12 rather than large 24 man raids, but as we know from all changes similar to this, they rarely work out in game as well as they do on paper.

A true warrior does not need a "leader" to guide him in battle. He knows what to do by raw instinct.

no....just no

We do not need anymore promotion of RvR action. I'd like to see even less points from groups 12+ personally and the sweet spot being in groups less then 6 of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Slin6 View Post
    no....just no

We do not need anymore promotion of RvR action. I'd like to see even less points from groups 12+ personally and the sweet spot being in groups less then 6 of course.
    ^This

Quote Originally Posted by -Dread- View Post
    As someone who leads (or at least used to) quite often, I really don't think that this would play out as intended. Adding incentive for people to lead is going to create a whole lot of chiefs, with no indians to follow, so to speak. Some might figure this a good thing, as it would likely cause more groups of 6-12 rather than large 24 man raids, but as we know from all changes similar to this, they rarely work out in game as well as they do on paper.
    -Usually, nobody wants to lead (with incentives or not).
    -Lot of chiefs with no indians to follow? Great, that will incentive a lot of mini groups, thats the idea.
    -Have faith, man

Im with you, guys. I preffer groups of 6+- instead RvR but to control a whole raid needs a better reward for the leader. As i said, by encouraging leaders to create groups adds more pvp.

Im going to sintetize better my idea...

Leader rewards
    ------------------
    -Groups with 6-11 creeps/freeps, leader gets +10% infamy/glory gained.

-Groups with 12+ creeps/freeps, leader gets +20% infamy/glory gained.

General rewards
    ------------------
    -Groups with 4-12 creeps/freeps, members gets +20% infamy/glory gained.

Why the buff starts with 4? We had enough with FCers, Multiboxers, etc. If you need only 2-3 to get the buff, it's easier to cheat (second pc, afk friend doing... whatever, etc).

Ideas, suggestions, likes, dislikes?