We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I'm Stuck.

  1. #1

    I'm Stuck.

    So I quested through Wildermore and followed the epic quest chain all the way to Nona's cave and did all the interludes but now it seems that I am stuck and haven't unlocked the Wildermore dailies.

    The last epic I did ended with a cinematic of the walking trees going to fight off Nurzum. I double checked the cave to see if I hadn't missed anything and even road from farm to farm and every town in Wildermore to look for unfinished quests that I might have missed but it seems as if I finished everything.

    Now some kin members told me that in fact the epic did not finish there and I still had stuff to do and basically kill Nurzum myself and then I'm supposed to speak to someone in the Forlaw mead hall... well there's no quests there either.

    So I'm asking: what did I miss and is there a known glitch/bug that prevents me from unlocking the dailies?

    It's getting really frustrating being stuck not knowing where to go and not being able to advance in quests and do the dailies for rep or whatever. It really gives a bad image to the game devs (or whoever is responsible for this part of the game) when a quest chain is not clear and doesn't allow fluid adventuring.

    Please any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by KratosX; May 31 2013 at 02:23 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,044
    it is not the epic quest chain, you need to finish the normal landscape quests and with those you will get to a final quest where you confront narzum (not an epic quest) and beat him... the the dailies will be available

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    it is not the epic quest chain, you need to finish the normal landscape quests and with those you will get to a final quest where you confront narzum (not an epic quest) and beat him... the the dailies will be available
    ok... but I said there are no more quests for me to do in Wildermore and I didn't defeat Nurzum so there's something wrong here...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snowbourn
    Posts
    1,126
    yep there is alot wrong at the moment.

    I have completed the epic quest line and did a few quests on the way. After i completed the epic, i went back to complete all the other quests.
    I am now stuck as well - there is 1 quest ring (visble on mini map) at Thrymm red-beard camp - but the npc is not useable. I have no other quest rings on the whole area.

    I have stopped playing freep all together - since support(ingame and out of game) can´t do anything, i also /bug it. So far no response or info as to when i can finally continue playing again.

  5. #5
    The regular Wildermore quest line (so for wildermore quests, not epic quests) actually doesn't start in Wildermore, but in Harwick. Check the harwick mead hall to see if the big guy there has the starting quest, and follow the quest line from there. Doing quests along the way of epics may have screwed that up a bit though, as some quests cause NPC's to go away, not allowing you to hand in quests with them after that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snowbourn
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathili View Post
    The regular Wildermore quest line (so for wildermore quests, not epic quests) actually doesn't start in Wildermore, but in Harwick. Check the harwick mead hall to see if the big guy there has the starting quest, and follow the quest line from there. Doing quests along the way of epics may have screwed that up a bit though, as some quests cause NPC's to go away, not allowing you to hand in quests with them after that.
    Thanks for the advice, will try that later when i get off work - will report back if successful or not

  7. #7
    I'll borrow this thread, as I have a similar issue. I did the quest from Harwick, did all the storyline quests (excluding interludes, but it looks like it doesn't change anything as OP says) and was doing quest hubs in Wildermore until I've ran out of quests to do, without unlocking the dailies. When it comes to Nurzum, I stopped at the quest that happens in Nona's Cave, where with companions we're observing marching huorns, going to attack Nurzum. And that's it, I can't find any more quests to do. I've verified my quest log with someone and that person told me I'm missing plenty of quests in Fallows. Can anyone help me with my problem? Is this connected with all those bugs mentioned in this section? So from now on not only raids and instances will be bugged, but also plain landscape quests? Did Turbine make some official statement about it somewhere? Will it be fixed?

    I'm pasting screenshot of my Fallows quest log, maybe that will help someone with getting an idea what's wrong here:



    It ends on warbands quests, below it, which is not visible on the screenshot, are only two more warband quests completed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snowbourn
    Posts
    1,126
    go back to the farms, don´t remember the name of the farm (not ingame at the moment), it is (when looking on the map) the one at the right/east top side of the circle of farms.

    When you get to the farm, check the npc "Otter" - he is standing at the roof ending which is the problem - his quest ring is badly seen due to this (since it is stuck in the roof). You might have skipped this, which opens up are large number of quests in a new chain.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mainz, Germany, Europe
    Posts
    124
    I had lost the questline in the forrest. Going back to the place where the ents meet helped me a lot. Maybe you could try it, too.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by UwS-Harledir View Post
    go back to the farms, don´t remember the name of the farm (not ingame at the moment), it is (when looking on the map) the one at the right/east top side of the circle of farms.

    When you get to the farm, check the npc "Otter" - he is standing at the roof ending which is the problem - his quest ring is badly seen due to this (since it is stuck in the roof). You might have skipped this, which opens up are large number of quests in a new chain.
    That was it! Thanks a lot, mate, +rep for you
    The name of the farm is Thrymm's Farm.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by UwS-Harledir View Post
    go back to the farms, don´t remember the name of the farm (not ingame at the moment), it is (when looking on the map) the one at the right/east top side of the circle of farms.

    When you get to the farm, check the npc "Otter" - he is standing at the roof ending which is the problem - his quest ring is badly seen due to this (since it is stuck in the roof). You might have skipped this, which opens up are large number of quests in a new chain.
    Infinite +rep to you!!! I had the same problem as the OP. I thought I was caught up in the Cyneberg bug but realized I hadn't gotten that far yet. I had been looking for days for a missing quest and Otter was just where you said he'd be at Thrymm's farm.

    Thanks again.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload