We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Server Of Crickhollow's pvp is coming too

*****13:15:36[OOC] Warprankster: 'im beyond sick of Carnin's &&&&
    ***** 13:15:47[OOC] Warprankster: 'if u need to u can hack is account and delete his lm i hear its really easy'
    Eh Is this what crickhollows is "pvp" is coming too people QQ because I cc them too much? Lol what a joke. I'm a loremaster its my job and since this has happened once before I really don't like this being said and you can call this what you want QQ'ing or whatever. These statements were posted to me in raidcall by my friends, so don't get any bright ideas. In my honest opinion if creeps are coming down to this when they start saying oh blah blah blah get rid of him and such. Even if it is one person still isn't right. I don't take it as a joke, it is no longer funny when it involves my account.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

don't pay any mind to the weaklings Carnin..We still love ya, even if you still cant beat me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000f37fe/01005/signature.png]undefine[/charsig]
    Crickhollow (Darrorn, Jevis, Obewon, Kinobe)
    Riddermark (Ilovemybags, Bagman, Legionwolf)

:D

Quote Originally Posted by kenred271milops View Post
    don't pay any mind to the weaklings Carnin..We still love ya, even if you still cant beat me
    I'll always be able to beat you obe

people complaining about a class that's doing its job?

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000fb363/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

lol those two post made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Carnin84 View Post
    ***** 13:15:47[OOC] Warprankster: 'if u need to u can hack is account and delete his lm i hear its really easy'
    Eh Is this what crickhollows is "pvp" is coming too people QQ because I cc them too much? Lol what a joke. I'm a loremaster its my job and since this has happened once before I really don't like this being said and you can call this what you want QQ'ing or whatever. These statements were posted to me in raidcall by my friends, so don't get any bright ideas. In my honest opinion if creeps are coming down to this when they start saying oh blah blah blah get rid of him and such. Even if it is one person still isn't right. I don't take it as a joke, it is no longer funny when it involves my account.
    Yeah, you do a indeed good job. tired of seeing raids wipe because of total lack of SIs.

We get happy w/ that you know
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    Yeah, you do a indeed good job. tired of seeing raids wipe because of total lack of SIs.

We get happy w/ that you know
    Lol. Tryhard get off my forum post. You know your bad and every one of the freeps know your bad the only good warleader out there is Chiron the real Chiron. The Father of the Moors Chiron, your just some washed up wannabe who thinks he can be good by doing a scream and healing rotation. Do us all a favor and get out of here well you don't have to leave just learn how to play a warleader ffs. Just stop being so bad, and to quote harry from ooc [OOC] Harry: it wasn't working as intended. That's how your warleader is, it isn't working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Angaroth View Post
    + REP, Addy you're tha boss
    *Shapheelz, r10 defiler (Crickhollow)
    *Shapslay, r5 reaver (Crickhollow)
    *Riabo, r9 warden (Crickhollow)
    *Runvat, runekeeper (Crickhollow)

I guess im coming back to teach carnin how to play.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    I guess im coming back to teach carnin how to play.
    Gonna need to find Tsubaka`s notebook of teachings for that though

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

HereI thought we shared something Thorfinn, and straego I don't think you can teach me. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Carnin84 View Post
    You spent time posting this? I'm glad I don't let ANYONE in an online game get to me emotionally. Work on building assets and keep your credit score high = win.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...