We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Brandywine Leveling Group

Wednesday, August 14th 8:30 PM Server Time
    Dark Delvings
    Level 60 full quest run

This instance is a toughy. Bring your best gear, lots of food, potions, tokens, scrolls - all the goodies. This was the final 6-man instance before the Watcher raid when Moria first released. All of the quests for DD are located in the Shadowed Refuge. I can summon people on my Captain if people need a quick way down there. I will have Elondin parked outside the entrance to the instance to summon people if they want to pick up the quest for helping a Guardian. We will be doing Berlingr's class quest in here.

See you then!
    Last edited by Frieja; Aug 12 2013 at 10:49 PM.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Frieja...can I do the Prologue to Volume II? it is named the Fellowship Departs.

I think after that is Volume II Book 1...correct?
    Geddi of Brandywine
    Level 65 Dwarven Minstrel of Questionable Ability
    Member of The Knights Of Dol Amroth

Yes, that's the one in Rivendell, right? If it's the Vol II Prologue, then it will come before chapter 1.

Just don't do any Epic Quests around Echad Dunann in Eregion.

Sorry I didn't make it on last night for Misty Mountains questing. I was running constantly until 9pm last night, and then was too tired to log on, lol. I'll try again tonight

Frieja, I think this is so nice that you are doing this.

If you guys need any help just let me know. I will most likely be on Jeffaman or levelling Cephus in Dunland.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Thumbs up

sweet idea

Grouping Tip #1 Voice Chat

Grouping Tip #1 Voice Chat

One of the best things you can do in a group is be able to hear what people are saying. Let's face it, typing is s l o w . . . especially when you're in the middle of a fight. So even if you don't have a headset or don't want to talk, it's a good idea to turn on voice chat if you have speakers so that you can at least hear what others are saying.

You can do this in your options by selecting Audio, then checking "Voice Enabled."

ETA: If you do want to get a headset, I recommend a USB powered one because then you can direct chat to go through the headphones and still have game sounds/music go through your speakers. Wal-mart has these for around $15.

Last edited by Frieja; Jun 04 2013 at 05:34 PM.