We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dandywarg, fail warg

So after a spar today at a 1v1 zone dandywarg ganked me and killed me while noone does any help. I came back for revenge to kill dandy but yet he had other creeps to help of him. when i die i get jumped on in a 3v1 while creeps have 4 red OPs, why are we 1v1ing when freeps have 0 OPs anyways?

there is no "safe" 1v1 zone anywhere in the moors. Yes good grim seems to be the unofficial one but safety there is an illusion. The only safe place ever in the moors is gv or grams- and even they aren't fool proof. You don't have to 1v1 if you don't want to. You can always find small groups, or try to form a large one yourself.

With the ops- a number of freep classes can solo them. One ok healer and any other toon can flip one if company doesn't show up. It isn't that hard to flip them.

always expect someone to try and gank you in the moors. Expect and prepare for it. If you play hunter expect to die a lot until you know your class better than Patton knew tanks.

And lastly- this should be in the pvmp forums.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

contact your local Sheriff (Bryter) and get him to slam the ban down on these terrible people. After all we all fear to mess with Bryter so Dandy will have no choice but to back down
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001256ee/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sounds legit...

or you could just attempt to hire Bane as an armorbearer to go before you......
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

Quote Originally Posted by drummer500 View Post
    So after a spar today at a 1v1 zone dandywarg ganked me and killed me while noone does any help. I came back for revenge to kill dandy but yet he had other creeps to help of him. when i die i get jumped on in a 3v1 while creeps have 4 red OPs, why are we 1v1ing when freeps have 0 OPs anyways?
    Alright... The first thing I'm going to need you to do is take a deep breath and calm down. Second, put a sig up so we know who you are so then we can remember to zerg you on sight because nothing makes me happier than zerging forum whiners. Third, I really like bacon. I like it more than most people. Do you? If so, that's awesome. If not, that's cool too.

Next subject...