We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

TP points for prizes

We are having a kin party this weekend and I'd like to purchase some TP point codes to use as prizes for a contest. Is there a way I can do this?

Much thanks!
    Mains - Sampaguita 100 hobbit mini & Meggie - 100 captain. Army of alts: Lunelleth - 91 hunter/Cwenhild - 62 champ/Euraweth - 58 LM/Eadolwyn - 53 warden/Cinnamum - 30 burg/Ajuga - 26 guard/Idhreneth - 24 RK/Samieth - 6 beorning and Solveij the Pacifist (til she gets drunk) - 71 RK.

Quote Originally Posted by LoraE View Post
    We are having a kin party this weekend and I'd like to purchase some TP point codes to use as prizes for a contest. Is there a way I can do this?

Much thanks!
    You can get them from the Lotro Market, it will send you a code in email, and you can do what you like with the code.

http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...oryID.58516200
    This has been a public harassment announcement®
    Courtesy of The Ministry of Creative Anarchy - Public Harassment Office

I could... but I'm looking for a smaller amount. A set of codes for 500 points or so.
    Mains - Sampaguita 100 hobbit mini & Meggie - 100 captain. Army of alts: Lunelleth - 91 hunter/Cwenhild - 62 champ/Euraweth - 58 LM/Eadolwyn - 53 warden/Cinnamum - 30 burg/Ajuga - 26 guard/Idhreneth - 24 RK/Samieth - 6 beorning and Solveij the Pacifist (til she gets drunk) - 71 RK.

Try talking with Account Management to see if they can help. Explain what you would like to do with it. Since it is a special request (i.e. not a standard transaction), it may take someone like Sapience to interject for you and make the arrangements.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by LoraE View Post

Much thanks!
    I contacted Account Support not long ago about this. I wanted something like 10x 250 TP point codes as prizes for a competition. The answer I got was that they can't issue point codes for those amounts. However, they offered that I could buy the 2,500 TP and then they could manually add them to the winners' accounts, provided the got the information of whom to assign the points to.

I felt it was too much trouble and inappropriate to have to ask winners for account information etc., so I dropped it, but might work for you.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.