We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warleader-Bug

Warleader-Bug

Hi Turbine!
    Do you still know the Healing-RK-Bug last year (freeze of all skills while running group-heal), and how fast you fixed it (i think it were 3 months or so)?
    Why didn't you fix the WL-Bug (freeze of all skills) which is existing for years, and destroys MP-Raids every day?
    It's quite annoying if any WL says, he has WL-Bug, and the whole raid has to relogg and wait 15 mins until all WLs are back in game!
    I (and all other MPs) would be very happy to see this bug fixed asap!
    [FONT=Courier New]Machtdensaboweg
    Akdonbash
    ---------------
    Donifreep[/FONT]

i got WL-bugged on my captain a few months ago(last time i played him out there) so i dont think it was fixed
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

On Vanyar nearly every 24 vs 24 causes a WL-Bug.. and thats the annoying thing!
    Had my last yesterday...
    [FONT=Courier New]Machtdensaboweg
    Akdonbash
    ---------------
    Donifreep[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Donikkl View Post
    Hi Turbine!
    Do you still know the Healing-RK-Bug last year (freeze of all skills while running group-heal), and how fast you fixed it (i think it were 3 months or so)?
    Why didn't you fix the WL-Bug (freeze of all skills) which is existing for years, and destroys MP-Raids every day?
    It's quite annoying if any WL says, he has WL-Bug, and the whole raid has to relogg and wait 15 mins until all WLs are back in game!

In asking this question you should have realized that the answer is within it.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Donikkl View Post
    Hi Turbine!
    You mean the bug with two heal RKs in fellow and AFE? Yeah that isn't fixed. But people know what causes it and tend to avoid having two heal rks in one fellow now. Not sure what causes it creepside, perhaps two WL and use of certain skills?
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    You mean the bug with two heal RKs in fellow and AFE? Yeah that isn't fixed. But people know what causes it and tend to avoid having two heal rks in one fellow now. Not sure what causes it creepside, perhaps two WL and use of certain skills?
    Well, using Rousing Words with AFE does not cause the bug anymore if there is only 1 RK, but 2 RKs with both AFE up still cause it

I guess they tried to fix it, but didn't catch the stacking-auras thing