We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Please help!

Please help!

I came back from a months leave to find myself back in Isengard in a quest instance. There was this STUPID big, golden quest sign for the spring festival directly in front of my current quest. Clicked on it, clicked finish now (thinking it would just add a new quest marker). Before I could do anything, it ported me to bree-land, right in the middle of the instance. Now I have no way back. Tried going back to the NPC that gave the quest, but he just said something stupid and walked away. How the heck do I get back into the instance? Any GM advise would be greatly appreciated.
    Fatality
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000542b2/signature.png]Crazyninja[/charsig]

Use the map in your inventory.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

it could help if you would mention which quest you were trying to complete
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Vol 3 book 4 chapter 21...I think.
    Fatality
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000542b2/signature.png]Crazyninja[/charsig]

How did I know it was while you were a prisoner of Isengard?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Use the map in your inventory.
    ^^^^^
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]