We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to enter Nink-hai camp (Norcrofts)?

Hey all,
    I'm having troubles with the quest ''the prisoner returns''. After a while, I finally found the entrance to the Nink-hai camp, but there is an invisible wall which does not let me enter the camp (screenshot). The camp is located at screenshot.
    Does anyone know what to do?
    Thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by Pendreth View Post
    Hey all,
    I'm having troubles with the quest ''the prisoner returns''. After a while, I finally found the entrance to the Nink-hai camp, but there is an invisible wall which does not let me enter the camp (screenshot). The camp is located at screenshot.
    Does anyone know what to do?
    Thanks in advance,
    It shouldn't be an invisible wall, but a portal into an instanced area. You'll pick up more quests once you're inside.

If you have problems where you can't enter a portal, back up and try again. Sometimes moving a bit left or right while going forward will let you enter. Sometimes jumping into the doorway will let you enter.
    Jewahe

If that doesn't work, go back and go in the camp entrance by the horse pen instead. A little ways up is a portal that will take you into the upper camp.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Thank you for your replies, I will try it as soon as possible

I'm happy to say that it worked. Thanks for your help!