We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Freep Brands

Freep Brands

Ok ive bugged and bugged and cant even find a mention but freep brands are busted.Totally. They do not work at all, there is no duration nor any kind of immunity.
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

Likely they are aware, just keep it and wait. I have a hard time believing I wasted 7,500 comms on a paperweight.
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

Well thankfully mine was bought with delving stones lol. That aside they need to be fixed.
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

There's alot of bugs in the moors right now. The freep brands need to be fixed aswell.
    I believe the reason they aren't touching it as of now is two reasons: Not many people use the rank brands and SI is heavily used as a CC stopper.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

They are bugged. In a couple ways. If you are saying they arent working when hit, bug the hell out of that.

Also I believe they are meant to be used in combat which is not working for freeps.

So watch for that as well.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

So have freep brands always been in combat? I've never even bothered with a brand on freepside so excuse my ignorance. I guess the question would be then, why the hell would freeps instead of creeps have an in-combat brand? That's just mind blowing.