We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for RP friendly people in Laurelin

USA West Coast here. I play Withywindle and my kinship are fabulous and helpful people but noone on Withywindle does RP at all. They tend to treat the game as a generic MMO that just happens to have middle earth as a setting. Fair enough but I like stories and stuff. So I'm seeking out the RP types.

Well, let's see what rp kinships I can remember...

Riders of the Riddermark (man-only kinship--you must have the title "of Rohan" to join, but they have a nice kinship epic story and events to boot. Joylil and Eoryn I believe are both officers there.)

Angmarim Thaurdae (man-only kinhsip. Their website, angmarim.shivtr.org has information on how to create an Angmarim. They are not officially active on the server yet, but you can send a /tell to Baugu when he's online for additional information.)

Durin's Folk (dwarf-only kinship. They do regular rp events and are happy to work with people new to roleplay. If I remember correctly, their website is durinsfolk.shivtr.com.)

The Dourhands (a dwarven kinship that also accepts men and goblins {a form of hobbit rp.} Basically, this is an evil rp kinship, although some of the men and dwarves are still in a grey area as mercenaries, bandits, people down on their luck, etc. Website: thedourhands.shivtr.com. Hradic, Glirmud, Ataniriel, Gukmuz, and Kalkon are the recruiting officers there.)

Council of Duillond (an elf-only kinship, and the only one currently active that I have experience with. They are still small, but do some random rp pretty much daily around Duillond in the evenings servertime.)

Brigands of Bree (a man-only kinship intended for characters in a grey area. They are not downright evil, but they are not precisely good, either. They specialize in highway robbery. Blackbent, their leader, is currently rebuilding the kinship. They have a profile on laurelinarchives.org, but I know of no other website for them.)

I hope that helps!

Elym/Corendil Frebrand (on Dwarrowdelf)

Lord Glirmud, son of Lord Hradic Dourbeard (on Laurelin) (and 9 other characters xD)

((P.S. If you are interested in the Dourhands, I'd recommend contacting Gukmuz or Kalkon at this point in time. Hradic is on vacation and Glirmud/Ataniriel will also be away for the better part of this week.))
    Gimli's First Law of "Let's go!"

"Certainty of death? Small chance of success? What are we waiting for?"

There are a lot of roleplay kinships out there, some who role play a little and some who are generally role playing all the time. Most of the RP kinships have details on the Laurelin Archives. I would say that is a GREAT place to start.

You will probably find that your first encounter role play wise will be Bree but there are many kinships beyond Bree you will find. Take a little time to speak with everyone you meet and see what falls your way or go seeking a kinship out which you like the look of from the Laurelin Archives.

If i can be of any further help please just send me an IM in game and i will do my utmost to help answer any questions and point you in the right direction from my experience this last 5-6 years role playing on Laurelin.

Regards.
    K
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar