We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Putting vitality & morale on buff sticks

Hey I was just wondering something, Im about to make a new buff stick and I was thinking... If i made it out of a 2hander with a +400 morale bonus, then put on some vitality and morale relics, will it boost my health up more from the 10% motivating speech?
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Quote Originally Posted by masumane View Post
    Hey I was just wondering something, Im about to make a new buff stick and I was thinking... If i made it out of a 2hander with a +400 morale bonus, then put on some vitality and morale relics, will it boost my health up more from the 10% motivating speech?
    Nope, 10% is 10%. If you changed the base morale, the final morale would change - but the buff would not.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Also Motivation helps out not only yourself but your people as well. That's what Cappies are for, buffs. Try getting into any decent raid w/out Motivation and you'll see what I mean.

^of course, I just am asking ONLY about my own max morale.
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

Quote Originally Posted by masumane View Post
    ^of course, I just am asking ONLY about my own max morale.
    Everytime you make a change to your base morale, it's going to recalculate the final morale, so while you would have some morale on the buff stick, as soon as you put the original gear back in place, it's going to recalculate, rendering whatever is on the buff stick as irrelevant.

However, if you are using the buff stick to macro with, putting relics into it will help to keep the appropriate ratings from taking a nasty hit when you swap the buff stick in and out with a macro.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West