We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

iorbar's peak 9 minutes

....and 10 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Jxtvuikpw

I've been bored and so have been editing some fraps videos I made, and this one turned out really enjoyable to make. I hope it's as enjoyable to watch!

ps. I couldn't render the vid in 1080p for some reason, sony vegas wasn't behaving well.

pps does anyone know why, when I watch the video on windows media player and on youtube it crops the edges (half the names of my comrades are cut off, and it's the same along all sides)? On quicktime player it's perfect, and I have no idea how it turned out that way.

I actually decided to get 1 of the used songs in your vid, so thanks for that ;)

I don't want to rain on the parade but I did it in 7.5 min with a warden and 2 aoe hunters. We trained the entire instance and AOE'd it at each gate great video though!
    Last edited by YesMaam; May 27 2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    I don't want to rain on the parade but I did it in 7.5 min with a warden and 2 aoe hunters. We trained the entire instance and AOE'd it at each gate great video though!
    i'm not intending to start a time race, but if others choose to exceed my time or yours I hope them the best. This is simply a fun video I thought I'd share. and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Danchir View Post
    I actually decided to get 1 of the used songs in your vid, so thanks for that
    which one? I'm betting the second since it's a newer one and quite popular right now on iTunes. But I gotta give love to the magic carpet ride too. It's a sweet song.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    i'm not intending to start a time race, but if others choose to exceed my time or yours I hope them the best. This is simply a fun video I thought I'd share. and thanks.
    Well the whole title thing and the 10 seconds... made it seem like it was about the time but my bad for misunderstanding. As I said cool video and keep up the good work.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    Well the whole title thing and the 10 seconds... made it seem like it was about the time but my bad for misunderstanding. As I said cool video and keep up the good work.
    It is about the time. It's about being the best we could be and going as fast as possible, and sharing that in a fun video. The fun comes from the speed. I fully hope you make a video showing your epic speed if that makes you happy too.