Hello! I just wanted to say Hi to all the faces of Arkenstone. I want as many replies on this as possible! If you have are an old server member, or a brand new person to the game, I want everyone everywhere to feel welcome and happy! So go on, don't waste any time! Reply! If you aren't sure about something, ask in GLFF. In need of a kin, go to Bree, you'll find 20,000+ kinships looking for people to join and help out! Want a fellowship, don't be afraid to ask! People are always going to be nice and say yes or no. But all in all, don't be a hater. Just find ways to have fun, hang loose, and relax. I myself don't want LOTRO to be a game where everyone's always arguing about this or that. Lord of the Rings Online should be a laid back game that nobody should fight on. Everyone deserves a chance to have fun and relax. If you can't find anything to do, just talk to people. EVERYONE needs to feel welcome on EVERY server. Noobs and old players alike. Have fun and I hope to see you in the game soon.
~~Farakump Fiafarn Fallen King of Lindon (read my in-game bio to understand)
P.S. The only way to truly understand yourself is to forget what you know and just let yourself have as much fun along the way. Have fun. Do your best and just all in all, have a great time in life and you'll have a better time when you're alone to remember what fun you had in those times. If you cant fight and win. Don't fight. Give up and let them leave till you land the critical hit.