We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379

    Real PvP'rs don't play Freep

    RK and Hunt vs an ungrouped Warg and Reaver at the entrance to Grothum.. Ok, not really a fair fight, the RK could have charged and tanked at any time and killed the Reaver and maybe the Warg might have got the Hunter.. But no, Had to call in a sprinting Guard, Champ and one other just to get a kill..

    All about kb's and infamy afterall..

    This is why I love playing Creepside now.. Most Creeps come out to PvP (of course, not all but most) while most Freeps can only gank, farm and Turtle in their NPC's...

    I know, I shouldn't have charged in and given them an easy kill but wth. As soon as I saw the others show up, I knew the chance for some honest pvp to happen was gone. I let them have the kill so they'd at least get their sense of accomplishment. HighFives all around and Good job.. hahaha

    Don't get discouraged Creeps, it's these p2w, ez-moding Freeples that allow alot of us F2P... If not for the pve, there would be no freavers..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  2. #2
    I've noticed good pvpers tend to migrate to creepside. And good creeps make terrifying freeps.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    I've noticed good pvpers tend to migrate to creepside. And good creeps make terrifying freeps.
    Well that is mostly because the freepside got such an incredible huge grind.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    RK and Hunt vs an ungrouped Warg and Reaver at the entrance to Grothum.. Ok, not really a fair fight, the RK could have charged and tanked at any time and killed the Reaver and maybe the Warg might have got the Hunter.. But no, Had to call in a sprinting Guard, Champ and one other just to get a kill..

    All about kb's and infamy afterall..

    This is why I love playing Creepside now.. Most Creeps come out to PvP (of course, not all but most) while most Freeps can only gank, farm and Turtle in their NPC's...

    I know, I shouldn't have charged in and given them an easy kill but wth. As soon as I saw the others show up, I knew the chance for some honest pvp to happen was gone. I let them have the kill so they'd at least get their sense of accomplishment. HighFives all around and Good job.. hahaha

    Don't get discouraged Creeps, it's these p2w, ez-moding Freeples that allow alot of us F2P... If not for the pve, there would be no freavers..
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    373
    I have every freep class at rank 6 or higher. I only have one creep that has any infamy. I am the best pvper in the universe.
    Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

  7. #7
    "My hypocrisy knows no bounds"- Gunnor, Rank 11 Guardian (now Rank 12 Reaver Ronnug) :P hehe.
    Last edited by joshy8910; May 31 2013 at 06:21 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    I thoroughly enjoy killing real PvP'ing creeps, ranks 4+, with my fake PvP'ing freep.


    It gives me a warm fuzzy deep down in the bowels of my bowels.


    I wonder how it feels when they hit release.


    Real or surreal?


    O.o

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    RK and Hunt vs an ungrouped Warg and Reaver at the entrance to Grothum.. Ok, not really a fair fight, the RK could have charged and tanked at any time and killed the Reaver and maybe the Warg might have got the Hunter.. But no, Had to call in a sprinting Guard, Champ and one other just to get a kill..

    All about kb's and infamy afterall..

    This is why I love playing Creepside now.. Most Creeps come out to PvP (of course, not all but most) while most Freeps can only gank, farm and Turtle in their NPC's...

    I know, I shouldn't have charged in and given them an easy kill but wth. As soon as I saw the others show up, I knew the chance for some honest pvp to happen was gone. I let them have the kill so they'd at least get their sense of accomplishment. HighFives all around and Good job.. hahaha

    Don't get discouraged Creeps, it's these p2w, ez-moding Freeples that allow alot of us F2P... If not for the pve, there would be no freavers..
    [URL=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Francois_Legare/media/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Francois_Legare/teacuteleacutechargement8_zps595ab102.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    RK and Hunt vs an ungrouped Warg and Reaver at the entrance to Grothum.. Ok, not really a fair fight, the RK could have charged and tanked at any time and killed the Reaver and maybe the Warg might have got the Hunter.. But no, Had to call in a sprinting Guard, Champ and one other just to get a kill..

    All about kb's and infamy afterall..

    This is why I love playing Creepside now.. Most Creeps come out to PvP (of course, not all but most) while most Freeps can only gank, farm and Turtle in their NPC's...

    I know, I shouldn't have charged in and given them an easy kill but wth. As soon as I saw the others show up, I knew the chance for some honest pvp to happen was gone. I let them have the kill so they'd at least get their sense of accomplishment. HighFives all around and Good job.. hahaha

    Don't get discouraged Creeps, it's these p2w, ez-moding Freeples that allow alot of us F2P... If not for the pve, there would be no freavers..
    agreed

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Well I am done in the Moors unless some serious changes happen which I highly doubt. The balance is so ruined I no longer bother. I might appear on weekends, but that would depend. Anyways, I hope Helms Deep will be better than RoR, That is the last chance I give LOTRO.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Well I am done in the Moors unless some serious changes happen which I highly doubt. The balance is so ruined I no longer bother. I might appear on weekends, but that would depend. Anyways, I hope Helms Deep will be better than RoR, That is the last chance I give LOTRO.
    You lack discipline and determination!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload