We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: They're back...

They're back...

It seems our favorite travelling duo have returned for another go.
    My first raid idea.
    The Third
    The Second (Technically the third, but the real second one I have disowned!)

Not sure what this is to be honest, is this some kind a deed?
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Floyd and Devitt explorer Deed. Part 1 was added with RoI and required you to find them in obscure locations of 7 regions of Middle-Earth (you will never find them randomly just by questing and not looking for them). Update 11 added another 7.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi108 View Post
    (you will never find them randomly just by questing and not looking for them).
    Actually I found them in four regions (Lone Lands, Moria, Lothlórien, Enedwaith) just like that! I was questing on the two occasions I stumbled upon them and harvesting ores on the other two
    Landroval: Kibilturg (Watchers of Elendil); Taurunion, Erohtar (Taters and Traders)
    Crickhollow: Kibilturg (Tarciryan Knights), Zigilturg (Forever Notorious), Birnavor (The Northern Kingdom), Nuncle (Casual Wanderers)
    Visiting elsewhere as Kibilturg, Urwendil... Born and raised on Imladris