We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Congrats COMMANDER ZUBZUBZIGGYWIGGY

Hail all,

I think it is about time we gave gratz to a very special long-time member of Dwarrowdelf, a loremaster known to the froobs in Bree and the elite of wildermore/snowbourne (wherever anyone 85 hangs out nowadays) and a long-time player and pvper.

He took the long and hard road of pvp'ing, and while I don't know why he declined the EDA's offers of fame and fortune, he's still made it all the way to commander. But then agian, with a name like Zubzubziggywiggy, he was only ever destined for fame nonetheless.

I've known him for over 2 and half years and he's not only never stopped being awesome, never ceased to get every pve deed in that darn deed log but also never halted in kicking creep butts all the way from 65 cap to 85 and hopefully all the way to mordor. Let's give the massive grats to Zub, your favourite LM, whether you're a creep or freep, that he deserves!!!

Thumbs up .

Well well well. Congratulations Zubby!
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Congratulations on the new rank Zub!
    Well deserved after all this time. /teach people out there more.

Who was your ranking KB?hope it was >>>Jasiak<<< and that you gave him proper cjing until he auto retreated.

Commander Zubzubziggywiggy...

Sounds cool.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ

gz zubnub on r11
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Big Gratz to you Zub

I've gotta say, it is amazing for you to have finally hit rank 11. You're one hell of a LM and guy and probably one of the funniest people to talk to in vent. Plus you're the only other good pvper I know that actually "clicks" the skills instead of having shortcuts for everything :P

Keep on wrecking those creeps to rank 12 bro
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Idk, i liked Lieutenant Zubzubziggywiggy, Bane of the Lieutenant better :P

gratz zubzub
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

congrats zoob! it's about freakin time
    Third Marshal Iriella-1-85 Minstrel
    Master-at-Arms Evello-85 Runekeeper
    Dwarrowdelf

big gratz zubby

wish to be there in a week or so
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Congrats old friend, im just about to get to r11 as well. hope to catch you in-game sometime and have a chat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0421600000010ce46/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Sylidor, you were the best raid leader freepside, we all love and miss you. R.I.P.

Will we see more GTA ganks or less now o.O. what am i saying? OFC we'll see more
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

gratz on 11 zub
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Grats, man!! Always cool to see one of DD's original LMs out in the moors!! On to R12!
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Congrats, Zubby. <3
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]