We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kinship Questions

Goodday i am going to try to make a kinship work these days so i got some questions about them.

I already got 8+ members but i keep getting those messages that i dont and i got 5 days untill my kinship gets dinsband so why do i keep getting them?
    Do i need all different players for those 8 or can i use alts as well or a friend of my can use alts?

Not sure but I have faint memory about hearing that is just a bug there and your kinship will not be disbanded if you just have those necessary numbers in it.

Many has used alts to get private kinship houses, so that should not be a problem

You'll be fine, it is just a bug. A kinship requires a minimum of 8 characters before disbanding. This includes alts, so you should be fine.

You are all sure that ev alts count as real members of those 8? Not that when i go off my kinship is gone
    So it is realy a bug? Why is it even still in the game then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimisaru View Post
    You are all sure that ev alts count as real members of those 8? Not that when i go off my kinship is gone
    It only takes 8 characters. I have a number of friends with single account storage kins. Eight members from the same account. I've even helped friends build a storage kin. You need one character from another account to invite all the alts in.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimisaru View Post
    As long as you have at least 8 characters in the kinship (not necessarily 8 different people), you should be fine.