We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Let's abuse the new KB system, who can get titles the fastest

My vip will be ending soon and I decided to use my abundance of slayer deed accelerators from lootboxes on my cappy while I get him to r6 before being cut off. I got the Warrior title about a third of the way through r5, lol. I bet a hunter or BA could do it by r4 easily. I'd be interested to see how much quicker others can do it with a fresh freep/creep.

It took me until r8 to get Black Dog on my warg and only 4 playing sessions for my cappy to get Warrior. Seems like a pretty lame change. :\

So you want to see who can get the titles the fastest?

I am going to state the obvious here - the professional and efficient farmers of dwarrowdelf moors (also known as the EDA: Ettenmoors Department of Agriculture).

But yeah, I think everyone is disappointed with the change to titles for KBs in the moors since u11 went live.
    Last edited by Thaelon; May 25 2013 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    So you want to see who can get the titles the fastest?

I am going to state the obvious here - the professional and efficient farmers of dwarrowdelf moors (also known as the EDA: Ettenmoors Department of Agriculture).
    Good luck with any slayer title other than reaver slayer and the generic monster slayer titles I'll be impressed once I see "Weird of the Defilers".
    Last edited by Eomon; May 25 2013 at 10:45 AM.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Good luck with any slayer title other than reaver slayer and the generic monster slayer titles I'll be impressed once I see "Weird of the Defilers".
    Don't doubt them Eo, they're professionals.
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv