We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: For any warg

For any warg

This is a great guide that i have used and is written by a master....Hes pretty funny two. So if you want to get better at your warg here it is http://theartofwarg.com/
    Some of the guides are a little out of date as in like class guides but are you planning on updating those MrWarg?

Thank you for the kind words. As to the class guides, yes some are a bit out of date now. I am planning on updating them, but with a full revamp coming to freep classes later this year I think I will hold off until then before updating them. Given that the freep revamp sounds quite extensive i.e. trait trees, etc I may end up having to completely re-write them rather than update them.

Alright cant wait and again i appreciate all you do im checking in very often to enjoy your site!

The North
    The Art of Warg is a fantastic site. If I need to know something, which is all the time,this is the first site I check
    SteamBear level 101 Defiler - Legion of Lost Souls
    Twitter @Judging_Jester