We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh so here did you hide the discussion about it, was looking in the "War-steeds & Mounted Combat" section every now and then...

I can confirm that Conog and Shaguk are immune to "Disengaging Strikes", the light steed trait; the combat log clearly says so.
    Happens on my Captain and my Burglar, the latter now feels even more useless these days, didn't think it was even possible.

Warband design somewhat sucks, in my opinion you don't make a good challenge by making most powerful skill ineffective so you don't have much left you can do besides zerg them, they need to find a way so we actually have to use our powerfull skills effectively and still have a challenge.
    It just feels like band-aid challenge mode to make Conog dismount immune and at the same time make him able to dismount+stun players at insane rates and hand out ranged poison dots to random targets like mad. He even seems to chase random targets, he clearly followed me several times despite having a different target, and guess what, Feign Injury didn't change that either.

But the problem is this :

Some classes can dismount Conog and Shaguk (ej: Hunter, loremaster) and some others cant (Champ, Captain, Burglar ,and maybe others ) .
    I think we are all totally agree than once this bosses are on foot , they are easy kills. In my opinion, all clases should be able to dismount him or .......none should be able to.
    I dont understand why our (classes who cant dismount him ) skill works on regular mobs but doesnt work on the bosses .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002782cb/signature.png]Norhog[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Norhog View Post
    But the problem is this :

Some classes can dismount Conog and Shaguk (ej: Hunter, loremaster) and some others cant (Champ, Captain, Burglar ,and maybe others ) .
    I can dismount Conog with my Champ, but I use Light/Yellow to increase chances => Conog solo, dismounted

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    I have seen these leaders dismounted, just by other classes.
    Only some classes can do this, they're not all created equally.

All classes are equal, but some are more equal than others. ^_^
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2