Hello everyone - The recent lack of content combined with the coming summer season has resulted in the loss of members both temporarily and permanently for many kinships on all servers. I am looking for both new and old faces of our server and new additions to the server to complete Flight to the Lonely Mountain T2C specifically and thereafter maintain a balance of healthy population and summer breaks until the release of Helm's Deep.
About Shock and Awe
A rank 10 kinship later next month we focus on downing end-game content first. We are a small kin with the average night 12-16 members being online during the raiding period with about 20 total active members. In our kin we believe in a drama free environment where skilled players come together and defeat anything on our table be it PvE or PvP. We play for fun and only to win.
Here are some videos of us working together, enjoy my horrible editing
If you are interested in joining I will be looking for the following characteristics
- Loyalty to a kin - Kin hopping, not respecting other members and characters in multiple kins will not be tolerated.
- Character development - As a end-game content kin we expect you to have as close to the best gear as possible at all times and to have the desire to upkeep that status. This includes virtues, settings, LI's and consumables.
- Mature - Cursing in public channels, creating drama and childish behavior will result in your removal if the GM doesn't beat me to it
- Communication - English and Vent usage are a must, to be apart of our kin it is vital that you communicate with us on a consistent basis and not just raid nights, we enjoy being close in our small kin, if you enjoy hiding in a large kin this is not the place for you
- Competence - You are joining a group of professional players - You must have the ability to think for yourself, take the appropriate pots and play your class correctly
To send an application do not respond to this post. Send a mail to me with the following:
1. Main name
2. Main server
3. Prior or current kinship
4. Reasons for leaving prior kinship
5. Reasons for wanting to join S&A
I look forward to hearing from you!