We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Last stage of the level 45-50 hunter class quest

Hello fellow hunters,

My solo huntress is currently at level 53. I'm trying to finish various quests before heading into the Mines of Moria. I finally got the Key to Carn Dum. It is showing up on the keychain along with the skull key for the Great Barrows. I can't seem to locate the areas I need to go. They are not showing up on the map. I tried the instance finder but since I did not purchase the Angmar region quest pack, it would not let me access. I understand that I can barter for the last 4 items but skirmish is not really my strong suit.

What am I doing wrong? Can the last four items be obtained playing solo? Do I need to find a group?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MsRockhopper View Post
    Hello fellow hunters,

My solo huntress is currently at level 53. I'm trying to finish various quests before heading into the Mines of Moria. I finally got the Key to Carn Dum. It is showing up on the keychain along with the skull key for the Great Barrows. I can't seem to locate the areas I need to go. They are not showing up on the map. I tried the instance finder but since I did not purchase the Angmar region quest pack, it would not let me access. I understand that I can barter for the last 4 items but skirmish is not really my strong suit.

What am I doing wrong? Can the last four items be obtained playing solo? Do I need to find a group?
    Thank you.
    The four items needed for the third and last stage of the level 50 class quests (and this applies for all classes) can be obtained in three different ways. Ths first is by doing some level 50 group instances up in Angmar. Quite a bit of work, and certainly not possible to solo at level 50. (And you probably do need the Anmgar quest-pack to be able to do this.)
    The second is to buy them from the Auction House if some other player has put them up for sale. The third is to barter for them at the skirmish vendors once you have enough Marks.

If you like instances, sambrog, maze, ect.. you can get some marks for doing those. Skirmishes are more fun in groups but rember you need a tank, healer, support and dps classes for group stuff. what i did was buy it for the skirmish camp but if you already unlocked argmar then go ahead and do those instances.

Thank you both for your replies. After posting, I came across a thread about trading in tokens for skirmish marks in Bree-land with Tad Leafcutter. Traded in quite a few gold/platinum tokens but I bartered the last 4 items to finish the class quest. No need to head into Angmar again which is a plus.