We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where are the new Epic quests??

I've gone north of Snowbourn, found Hunbald and crossed the river where the Entwade flag is. I'm with all the Rohirrim Defenders by the gate. But I don't see any quests.

Am I in the wrong place??

Cheers.
    [img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5502/10088661273_c6157771a5_o.jpg[/img]
    Dwarrowdelf 7 Freeps 25-85. 1 R5 Weaver
    Snowbourn 1 Freep. R3 Blackarrow. R5 Weaver

If you are meaning Book 10

Speak to the guys at Entwade
    They tell you to kill a few mobs then you need to head to Wildermore, north of Harwick

For now there is no need to cross the Entwade.
    That area won't be accessible until the next expansion in the Fall
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5

Make sure you have finished the last epic quest ( got your second age bridle ), because the new epic just carries on from that, in the same spot. After the 'on these stones' solo instance and the bookkeeping quests ending with 'the reeve restored' the last epic should drop you off in exactly the right spot ( Entwade north of Snowbourn, follow the road, keep west/left until you see Horn and Corudan ) to finish the last epic AND start the next one ( now ).

Thanks. Maybe I should have mentioned I haven't finished all the old epic quests. I'm kind of bored with questing really, I mostly play for group instances now and monster play. So I'm not keen to go back and do all those wretched epics unless I have to.

If I can't pick the new ones up without going back maybe I won't bother.
    [img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5502/10088661273_c6157771a5_o.jpg[/img]
    Dwarrowdelf 7 Freeps 25-85. 1 R5 Weaver
    Snowbourn 1 Freep. R3 Blackarrow. R5 Weaver

When I speak to Hunbald he offers a quest which says I have to "Unlock". How do I unlock this quest?

Quote Originally Posted by kimeko View Post
    When I speak to Hunbald he offers a quest which says I have to "Unlock". How do I unlock this quest?
    Wildermore is only free for current VIP accounts.

You need to buy the region from the Turbine Store in order to do the quests there if you're on a free or premium account.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.