We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Regarding Stealth Levels in Moors

Hi guys, would a legacy for Stealth levels in moors be useful on the LI or would a legacy of gamble chance be more useful for the provoke mez?
    Beautifulheart Level 85 champ (main), Alts: 85 R7 Burg 85 R5 Warden 85 LM 85 RK 75 Mini 75 Guard 85 Cappy 85 Hunter R9 Stalker R7 Defiler

i dont use, usually i attack from behind and they will see me after surprise strike.
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try."
    Yoda.

you can have both. gamble chance is a major legacy, stealth level is a minor. however I have a swap "stealth bag" that I used for pvp. stealth level, stealth movement speed and hide in plain sight cooldown. I also used a swap cloak that has +2 stealth level on it. swapping can be annoying but in my opinion its worth it. if you equip your swap items. stealth and swap back to your main items, the stats of the swap items stick.
    -Retired- 5/19/2013

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000104eb4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ostev View Post
    you can have both. gamble chance is a major legacy, stealth level is a minor. however I have a swap "stealth bag" that I used for pvp. stealth level, stealth movement speed and hide in plain sight cooldown. I also used a swap cloak that has +2 stealth level on it. swapping can be annoying but in my opinion its worth it. if you equip your swap items. stealth and swap back to your main items, the stats of the swap items stick.
    Does that also mean then that you have to have the stealth bonus items equipped when you go into stealth, i.e. switching to them when in stealth doesn't increase your stealth level?
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Stealth has been made largely redundant in the moors due to every class having access to tracker pots, also I dunno if im just really unlucky but in max stealth the BA's still see me from miles out

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    Does that also mean then that you have to have the stealth bonus items equipped when you go into stealth, i.e. switching to them when in stealth doesn't increase your stealth level?
    stealth level will decrease when you go into stealth and switch to tools without stealth (or turn off stealth items - pocket, cloak), but speed in stealth will stay.
    Legacies U18: https://lotrotools.pw/legacies.php
    Lootlist 100 lvl: https://lotrotools.pw/en/lootlist/
    Ololo-trololo

Stealth level in the Ettenmoors is important.

It can mean the difference between a warg spotting you before you even see him. It can allow you to get closer to a BA than you normally could.

You're going to want to use class trait called Footpad, Stealth Level legacy for your legendary item and there is also a pocket and cloak that give stealth level.
    Last edited by Graycient; Aug 14 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Unhappy

Just have stealth gear ready to switch out quickly . I carry three items giving me + 6 stealth whilst I get up close and personal then switch them over to max damage items for the fight . However due to tracking ability and the fact that HIPS doesn't work as it should a Burg can easily get caught so dont place too much emphasis on stealth anymore which is kind of absurd bearing in mind we are supposed to be the stealth class !!! Again lots of posts to our new guru about this not that it will make any difference