We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Character Stuck after "Lost Connection"

So about two days ago, I was trying to craft in Michel Delving on my hobbit burglar, Eillian. During crafting (and subsequent re-logging), I lost connection to the server several times. I could go on about how this has never happened before but after U11 seems to be a real issue, but I'll save it for another post.
    This has happened with a few of my other characters, and I've found that re-logging (exit to desktop, then start over) works as long as I select another character to play first before logging out of them (to character select) and re-selecting the character that lost the connection. This works. Usually. However, this last time, with Eillian, I couldn't get back in, even after logging into all of the other characters just fine and then trying him.
    It has now been two days. And every time I try to select him to get him out of the area (I suspect the added traffic due to the festival may be partially to blame), I get to the loading screen, but there's no lag on the ring/loading animation and a few minutes later, without loading anything, I lose connection. Every time. I'd really like to be able to play him as I need to craft some new weapons and would be very upset to have to get one of my historians up to tier V weaponsmithing.
    A fix for me would be great. A fix to this issue with the servers not wanting to connect with computers (as I know I am not the only one experiencing this problem) would be better.
    I run Win7 Home Premium and have recently upgraded my internet connection at home for higher speeds. I have checked firewalls, antivirus, etc. and it really is only ONE of my NINE characters on the Landroval server. I have never had this type of long-term issue before.
    I am posting here knowing that others are experiencing the same problem and hope that some solution can be worked out quickly. Thank you.

Update: Now I have three stuck characters. Have submitted a support ticket but lord knows when THAT will get any attention. This is completely unacceptable and I am appalled with the state this game is in. Figure it out, Turbine; honestly!
    Last edited by MTCClapp; May 24 2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Worsening Problem - No Surprises There