We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Do Cyneberg's quests end at Dunfast?

I finished the "Unfulfilled Errand" quest and met up with Cyneberg in Dunfast to turn it in. But after I turned in the quest to her, there we no more quests and no ring above her head. It seems strange that the whole questline ends here without resolution. Is she supposed to give more quests for the area? And if not, where do I go to start some new ones?

You probably missed some auto-bestowed quests somewhere along the way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It sounds as though you might have missed a quest somewhere. You should have received Strange Sights on the Horizon, which continues the quest line. Retrace your steps to Forlaw. If you can find no quests anywhere, it is possible that you have turned quests into Cyneberg inside the mead-hall out of order, which currently bugs the quest chain into preventing people from continuing. See more HERE on the exact quest progression for that part of the chain.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Ah, yes, that's the issue. I still have Strange Sights on the Horizon to complete. I guess I got confused by a side quest it led to. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    It sounds as though you might have missed a quest somewhere. You should have received Strange Sights on the Horizon, which continues the quest line. Retrace your steps to Forlaw. If you can find no quests anywhere, it is possible that you have turned quests into Cyneberg inside the mead-hall out of order, which currently bugs the quest chain into preventing people from continuing. See more HERE on the exact quest progression for that part of the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ah, yes, that's the issue. I still have Strange Sights on the Horizon to complete. I guess I got confused by a side quest it led to. Thanks for the help!
    No problem! You are correct, Strange Sights on the Horizon does meander a bit. xD
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval