We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Connection failed - Server full - 22/5/2013

One more time, Withy's foroum is spamed on threads like this one.. What a fail for Turbine really..

Suppose it's one of the new benefits to VIP accounts..

Fix it or stop charge VIP accounts.. We are your customers so If we need 1+ hour to connect your product is completely failed!

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Totally agree, getting very annoyed now, I don't pay VIP to not be able to play. I dont get to play often but when I can I play for hours.... come on please guys fix it for us!

I'm not a VIP, but I am a paying customer... This used to be a rarity, not it's several times per week. A little concerned about longevity of this server.

Angry I agree

I was a little confused the first time I tried to log in and it told me it was full, tried again 15 minutes later, didn't work, now I'm angry . I pay to play, not to wait.

Same for me, they should just take the server down rather than have it showing as up. Very annoying.

I managed to get on the server about 10 minutes later after retrying, but still do not think its right that we pay and cannot get on :/

Just adding that this happened to me too - took a few tries to get in....

solve this

I subscribed to the game 2 months ago. Was loving the game and that made me decide. But for the last days im having problems with server logon issue and being booted out of the game constantly. If this is not corrected till my monthly subscription expires i will not renew it.

Best regards
    Afonsus

Not sure if this is related, but it may be:

I play on Elendilmir and I have multiple accounts. Since the change to the client, if I log in with a different account (which I now have to type in, drop down history is gone grr), if I have 'play last world Elendilmir' selected, it automatically logs me into Withy.

It may be that part of the problem is that with the festival on there's a lot of people logging in, and instead of going to their last played world, they're getting the automatic redirection to Withy the same that I am. Even if they exit and restart their client to go to the right world, it would be interesting to see the increase in login traffic directed at the Withy server.

I know it doesn't help any of you connect, but getting a possible contributing factor fixed should help to alleviate some of the problems you're all having on Withy.

The same connection fail msg today IN THE MORNING.. Now I m 100% sure that there is a technical problem and not actually server full..

This is very serious issue and Turbine must fix it soon..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Recommended server = a lot of new players joining to Withy. And its quite possible American players join it as well maybe...
    Another thing is the most ridiculous for me: VIP doesn't have access to full server...

No wonder why some players take their leave of absence from lotro. This is the last straw
    JoeSO
    Proud member of former Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

I am VIP and have precisely the same issue! I even crashed several times when logging onto other servers!

This simply is not acceptable for us VIP members at all!

What is this bull&&&& of Connection failed - Server Full again and again and again and again. We as a paying VIP customer should have priority to log on above those that are on a f2p account. It's because of the paying customer that u guys freaking still exist. Fix this problem or u'll loose alot of players who still love this game. Take an example of Neverwinter Online. VIP's there have priority in queu's to log on and the f2p players are in the queu. This is how it should be, not the other way round where VIP's have to wait to log in. FIX FIX FIX FIX. The entire VIP community of Withywindle is getting sick and tired of this bull&&&&.

The Supreme Art Of War Is To Subdue The Enemy Without Fighting.

servers down again..

sure would be nice if turbine would send the paying customers an explanation for the recent server full, logging issues.. or maybe an in-game letter apolagizing for the inconvienence at least.
    i only just finished writing a long e-mail to them yesterday for un-related problems..and i only used one swear word!!
    im so proud of myself!

Server full/Withywindle

SERVER FULL¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ what's that????

Thumbs down Connections AGAIN!

Seems that ever since U11 this has been a problem - or is it the server can't cope with the influx of players??? being VIP and paying for the privilege should not make a difference really, but come on you guys in Uncle Sam country!

Once more time

Server full. From 11:02 to 12:49. I pay por that and I am wasting my time for that

i try 3 hours today to log into withywindle server and nothing yet. pleaze turbine fix that i dont get my tp points for vip at least i sould be able to log in to the game

I'm also VIP and I was booted last night at 1010pm (Eastern US Time) and as of 720am still can't login?

Nothing here, nothing on twitter feed, this is great customer service here Turbine!! You obviously have a technical problem and don't notify us?

I'm just premium, but I tryed to log on at around 8, 10, noon, and now, and it's still full. I played for nearly two years and never experienced this much login issue.

I tried it at 10:45, 11:00, noon, 13:00 and now.
    It's says it's full.
    I'm VIP and I don't want to pay for playing and can't get in. -.-
    Tried another Server "Gwahir" it's no problem for me to connect with that server but I have two highlevel - characters on Withy and I don't want to start a new one

So please find a solution for this kind of problem.

Really this is this is getting really boring. Now is becoming a daily issue.
    [CENTER]-=0=- Dúnedain of the North -=0=-
    Specialone Fearless - Minstrel - LvL85 - R6
    Thunderone Fearless - RuneKeeper - LvL73
    [/CENTER]