We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: CHAOS

Arrow CHAOS

I've had alot of rl stuff going on for the past month, which is why I havent been on in awhile, I may not be back for a couple months. "I am currently using a campus library cpu which" cant connect to the lotr gaming servers because of some firewall issues

I think that after a month of away it will automatically transfer lead to the successor so Veenom lead on! or find a replacement any officer I think is good I am 95% sure (except Gartharg unless he learns to heal Jasiak,) (also except Jasiak unless he learns to accept Gartharg can dps)

also for MD which I was in on my guard/cappy Trovayne/Adancidion
    I nominate Ssupermann for Kin Leader

aight ill cyall l8r
    Last edited by New_Requiem; May 23 2013 at 04:28 PM. Reason: grammerz, punctuation and better wording
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Should make me leader.

I wondered why you hadn't been on for a while... Oh well, good luck with whatever you're doing Shap. I hope Veeny does as well as you did.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Hope to see you on again (semi-)soon Shap. Always is a pleasure playing with ya!

Also gl with whatever stuff is going on irl
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

There goes any chances of me being leader since ill never heal jas :P. Hope to see ya soon man and goodluck with rl! And should give lead to evilcooldudeckk,hes beast.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

What firewall issues? Get back here. Not the same with you gone..
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    What firewall issues? Get back here. Not the same with you gone..
    reworded it a little, just remember never fight head on!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Good luck Shap and I hope to play together again someday in some game.

I've also been bordering on inactivity for the past weeks/months because of almost identical reasons.
    Real life stuff + Declining computer = No Games at all

Also, I'm already the unofficial leader of MD.
    I am the puppeteer who pulls all the strings.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Quote Originally Posted by thenabforlife View Post
    Good luck Shap and I hope to play together again someday in some game.

I've also been bordering on inactivity for the past weeks/months because of almost identical reasons.
    Real life stuff
    Same here too. I always had fun playing in chaos, not because we played well, but because everyone in it was a quality person.

RL stuff taking over time we had for videogames? Hey look at that, we're growing up!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fbcfe/signature.png]Revanlonglegs[/charsig]
    "Videogames take no skill, if they did, no one would play" - a player on creepside DD

Hope to see all of you guys back in game soon been a little busy myself but I try to get on in the evenings when I can. Also I don't think it really matters how good your gaming rig is for this game, you cannot hide from the lag.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Goodluck in the real world shap
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]