We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please make the 4/6 Greater Erebor Healer set useful.

I currently own the full Greater Erebor Healer set. So far I have used Words of Courage many times and yet never seen any bonus the buff that increases crit chance on healing skills. The chance to get the buff probably is so rediculously low that that it's nearly impossible to get the bonus on a regular basis. It's just shameful how bad the 4/6 set bonus is. A set bonus should at least work on a very regular basis especially considering that the stat bonuses have been removed a while back.

Why not do the following two things:
    1. Update the description so we can actually read how much chance we have on a setbonus activating. This instead of a very unclear description we currently have.
    2. Make the setbonus like 15% chance on a 15% critbonus every 60s with WoC. Or 10% chance on a 15% critbonus every 60s activated by using any melee/vocal healing skill.

were you in combat...only procs in combat. but yes, i agree its not a very good bonus.
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Sadly, most of the Erebor sets aren't worth the time...

2 Perseverance/ 4 Hytbold Healer or 2 Perseverance/2 Command are far superior choices =/
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Landroval

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Steam: Almagnus1