We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Update 11 and Non-VIP Players

Are Non-VIP players allowed to go to those new areas and quest there? or do we have to buy it from the LOTRO store?

its a questpack like any other, it costs 795TP free to VIP's, dont bothe, get rohan if you dont have it already.

Thanks for answering! Why do you suggest that I don't bother with it?

Just like any other area, you can visit and do Epic Story an Tasks, but no regular quests/deeds. It is also a strictly L85 area, so if you're not at cap, do something else in the meantime. Finally, if you're on TP budget and can only afford so many areas to unlock, Eastemnet would be much better choice over Wildermore, which is for those, who played through Eastemnet already.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000000704a/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It's no good for levelling and the TP you make back from deeding there is very small but the quests are enjoyable and it's the only on-level questing you can do after you finish Rohan.

Buy the Rohan expac if you haven't already but if you're looking for more quests to do on your main character, Wildermore is a good buy.

I thought its included in the RoR expansion? I mean if i pre-order RoR does it still available for me if i downgrade to premium? Canceled subs but still log in game now and then. Who know sometime in the next 6 months i might have state of mind to do these quests.
    Last edited by Hiritier; May 22 2013 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiritier View Post
    I thought its included in the RoR expansion?
    It is not. Just because the expansion name includes "Rohan" doesn't mean it actually includes all (or any) Rohan content.