We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Petitioning - A long shot, but worthwhile

Hello my fellow creeps and freeps!

Today I have posted in the Suggestions forum a new thread petitioning for a Shadows of Angmar Book 15 Classic server. I know it is a long shot. I realize Turbine probably won't look at it. But you know what else is a long shot? Waiting for Turbine to balance PvMP and give us back the old mechanics that made it fun. They have stated repeatedly that they have no plans for future development.

So if they have no further plans for us, then why can't we go back in time, back to when PvMP was at its peak fun and was actually almost balanced? I would gladly level my freep from scratch for this. Even enjoying the old content on-level is worth a server and a subscription for it. I never did see it all, anyway.

If you feel the same way, and would like to PvMP on a server that is frozen in time and safe from the side-effects of adding more levels and new gear, then I ask you to please both read and sign the petition that is linked in my signature below. Don't let the petition thread be buried. Tell Turbine you are willing to pay a monthly sub for this server. Maybe, just maybe, if they see enough dollar signs and enough petitioners, they'll listen.
    [IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/headlongflight/silversig_r9_snow_final_zps2657a3d4.png[/IMG]
    [B][COLOR=#ffff00]Silverbullets [/COLOR]- Rank 9 Warg, Landroval[/B]
    [B]<><[/B]

I like this idea. There's already kinships which are popping up for this sole reason with their xp stoppers.
    A world before the LI grind? I want to try it.

They can make it happen.

/signed
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Isn't this the same as what Runescape did some time ago, as I've heard?

On a more serious note, I have never played in Angmar yet I know slightly what is/was going on there, and I believe b15 is after the renown update.

But there might be a problem, would turbine have a backup of Angmar still, or did they delete it? I believe they can't put the time and effort to completely revamp the game back to level 50.

I'd sign for it as well, maybe the extra cost would be a no for me as I'm not that interested in the game anymore, but who knows

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

You've doomed your thread when you started with the word "petition" in the title.

Also, like it's been said before, it would be a step backwards.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

in my life I have yet to see a petition ever succeed. literally ever.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    in my life I have yet to see a petition ever succeed. literally ever.
    I got a kid suspended from high school with a petition once.

Also don't forget the tree.

I disagree, thus I do not sign. Also, petitions never do anything on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Also, petitions never do anything on the Internet.
    Ya. I signed a petition to build the Death Star.

Thanks Obama.
    Snoweflake

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000026b3ce/signature.png]Snoweflake[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Surly0 View Post

Thanks Obama.
    Well, the Kickstarter for the several hundred trillion dollars required did not reach its target.

Quote Originally Posted by Surly0 View Post

Thanks Obama.
    I wanted Piers Morgan deported
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR