We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Great People! Good Times!

Thanks all for the friendships I have made and Good times we've had. Special thanks to WotW and all my friends/aquaintances that grouped/raided with me. I know, I know we've been here before, but it's time I find something a little less childish than video games to play and I am done this time. To all you trolls, troll on! (That's for all you SofF and Apathy).

Your Bud,

Moxen!
    YOUR PAL MOXEN, Go pound sand!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Altique View Post
    Thanks all for the friendships I have made and Good times we've had. Special thanks to WotW and all my friends/aquaintances that grouped/raided with me. I know, I know we've been here before, but it's time I find something a little less childish than video games to play and I am done this time. To all you trolls, troll on! (That's for all you SofF and Apathy).

Your Bud,

Moxen!
    *hands out Cigars and party hats* HES GONE HES FINALLY GONE!!!

Trollies aside Will miss playing against you Moxen Good luck in life Now to get arise disbanded and I can die happy..
    Nope, we did have warleaders but their class role has changed to cheerleader.
    Godhelm of Nimrodel | Winner! Maggotmeat has won the match against Thejuggernaut.

MOXEN!! BALKY?!

Why didn't you wait? Find me in vent before your trip...maybe tomorrow?
    Gretyl-Hunter, Nimdureth-Lore-master, Zuha-Minstrel, Seera-Guardian, Meloril-Warden, Falawen- Rune keeper, Iordriel-Captain, Jylene-Burglar, Haugle-Champion, Wyven-Weaver, Grishokz-Defiler, Sigluk-Warleader> Residents of Silverlode

Which internet girlfriend will you be moving in with this time?
    BOOM!

Anyways, nobody leaves....everybody comes back.
    Not that you will be missed. One less whining mouth breather in glff.
    Jimi's Mash

Ding dong the wicked witch is DEAD!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

No don't quit! We all miss you. But I know that you've quit forever never to return on Oark or someone:-/ Alas for this day.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.