We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool LAURELIN - Burglar only kin

Hi there,

I am looking for brave and proud Burglar willing to start a new kin based on Burglar only!
    I know it will be a challenge, but the burglar class is the only able to achieve the goal.
    If you find the idea interesting and you are 25 years old or more, drop me a message, i'll be glad to go further in depth!

wow, I am a big fan of burglar and just wondering if there is such a kinship. However, I am really new to Laurelin and my character is so young~ I might need to wait until she is grown.

I will keep an eye on that~ Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Irissiel View Post
    wow, I am a big fan of burglar and just wondering if there is such a kinship. However, I am really new to Laurelin and my character is so young~ I might need to wait until she is grown.

I will keep an eye on that~ Good luck
    There's no need to be end level to join , however much of the activity will be at level cap but lots of 'training' will happen at all level!
    Anyway you are welcome whenever you feel ready, you can get in touch with the kin thru the web server http://thegreatnoblespirits.shivtr.com/
    Last edited by LastTry; Jun 04 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Lightbulb The Greater Noble Spirits

The Great Noble Spirits is a Burglar only kinship, our goal is to develop a friendly group able to cover all vital fellowship roles as only the Burglar class is able to do! The Greater Noble Spirits is a light-rp kinship, focused on the development and training of all the unique ability that make Burglars able to run instance all them self. This means there is not much rp going on that is kin-driven, but as Burglar we all have a great personality always ready to rise to the occasion.

Have you never had the feeling your Burglar is underestimate? Do you find annoying the LFF asking mainly for tank/healer? Now it's time to get revenge showing how powerful and funny Burglars can be!

If you are interested or just want to know more about the kin, vist us at http://thegreatnoblespirits.shivtr.com/
    Last edited by LastTry; Jun 04 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LastTry View Post
    There's no need to be end level to join , however much of the activity will be at level cap but lots of 'training' will happen at all level!
    Anyway you are welcome whenever you feel ready, you can get in touch with the kin thru the web server http://thegreaternoblespirits.shivtr.com/
    Cheers, I am really really new to Laurelin, I mean, I've just got my first character out of the new player's area... level 8 I think~~~

I have played my LV85 hobbit burglar in Brandywine for a while, and burglar is definitely my favourite class.

I am so keen to your kinship, will for sure to join when I am ready.

Cheers

This thread hit a good number of visits, but only a few of you are getting in touch with us!

Please Burglar friends, help me understanding what you like or dislike of my idea!
    Any suggestion, if helpful, will be appreciated!

I want to read your comments!!!

Thanks in advance,

The Great Noble Spirits
    Last edited by LastTry; Jun 04 2013 at 01:33 PM.