We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Survivors Of Wildermore Daily Reset issue

Ok there`s a few sour fish in this bucket. Firstly there is very seldom a number of quests that adds up to the limit of the main quest (5) so let`s say you have 9 quests that day, you reset with mithril coins and do the last 4, lo and behold the quest can`t be cancelled.... This leaves you with oh yes 1! the next day. There is no warning this one is not cancelable or any such when you reset. This in essence means you have to do double resets the next day and so forth.

Second issue is the quest timers, now this is maybe an even bigger issue here, so you start doing the quests at reset time (10 for me) im usually done with all possible quests within an hour. I see oh i can redo the quest in 11 hours (lets call that 11pm) i check 11pm and it says 4 in the night, if i checked 4 in the night it would say 10am next morning. This Turbine is not even remotely acceptable, this is borderline scam.

Max out all three of your crafts and it may (possibly) give you enough quests to reset at least once per day.

It's possible for only 8 or 9 quests to be randomly available some days. Always count how many are available before you begin, to see if it's worth it to you to reset them.

As melyjely pointed out, there are 3 crafting quests that will only appear if you are at the Eastemnet crafting level.

Also, the Warband II quests will not appear if you have the corresponding normal landscape version of those Warband quests active. Complete or cancel your warband quests before picking up your dailies in Forlaw.

I have only found 9 quests total for 4 days now and my crafting is maxed and I dont do the warbands until the dailies are done. this is stupid and I of course found out the hardway cause I too spent coinage to reset the first time and got screwed. Fix it, plain and simple, we all knew you would be able to reset the quest but this way is bull cause you have to reset the second day for sure to complete the quests. Just make 10 quests and people will reset them if they want the tokens sooner not a hard concept, if we could figure it out so can the developers. Sorry

I do now (the second problem obviously happened only once, but where i come from we call that false "advertisement" or whatever you want to call it . It`s far fetched to have a good number of quest available at any given day, i have kept track the last 6 days and it has yet to be a number that is coherrent with the ability to reset.

The reasoning for being unable to drop the quest is quite simple. People could get 4/5, cancel, wait 5m, and take it again. Turbine has been able to find ways to make the wait period much longer (as in, the next day) but then people would be mad about accidentally cancelling the quest or whatever.

Hytbold worked the same way. Just count the quests in advance to see if there are 10+ available.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Maricat View Post
    I do now (the second problem obviously happened only once, but where i come from we call that false "advertisement" or whatever you want to call it . It`s far fetched to have a good number of quest available at any given day, i have kept track the last 6 days and it has yet to be a number that is coherrent with the ability to reset.
    So far I've seen as many as 14 quests available in one day, so it can happen. The quests are bestowed in groups. I think the most you could get is 3 crafting, 3 events, 1 bounty, 4 warbands, 2 regional, 2 mounted combat.

I`ve seen 9, 12, 13 and 14 but that`s not really the main issue. The problem is the quest is not cancelable (and there is not a single warning about it either) which leaves you with less than 5 the next day (unless you reset) obviously one notices this rather quick but it`s still a bit cheeky in a sense considering Mithril coins in a sense converts to real money.

Also and this i think is far worse is the actually timers that show up on the quests once you have completed them. These are false always. For one that would think of resetting seeing these timers will be a direct missleading thing. I don`t know about others but atleast i find this rather on the shady side of things.

It`s not that this is a big issue for me personally, i just think this is very shady business

Quote Originally Posted by Maricat View Post
    Also and this i think is far worse is the actually timers that show up on the quests once you have completed them. These are false always. For one that would think of resetting seeing these timers will be a direct missleading thing. I don`t know about others but atleast i find this rather on the shady side of things.

It`s not that this is a big issue for me personally, i just think this is very shady business
    I came upon this thread searching for info about resets on this.

As far as the shady business practice goes... isn't that obvious?

What is Racketeering? It is financially benefitting by offering a solution to a problem created by the entity benefitting from the solution. IE, you create obstacles and then sell solutions simplifying the problem. No ToS trumps the law.

Why were RICO laws enacted? Several reasons, but preventing this general behavior is one of them.